Independence for Scotland

Started by webejamin, February 14, 2014, 15:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MELEE

Thank God I don't know you at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

doreen1

:lol:
You know me so well, bossy bitch aren't I.

MELEE

Typical Doreen - only opinion that matters is her own - disagree with her and she tries to belittle you.
Perhaps you should take the advice you are so quick to hand out to others - chill out  :tiphat:

byrney

Interesting to see that the SNP is also proposing a change to the North Sea oil boundaries - in Scotland's favour obviously.

webejamin

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to  :'( ;D ;D ;D :lol:

doreen1

Quote from: webejamin on February 24, 2014, 13:59:08 PM
:notopic: Anyway, oil and gas is on the main menu today in Scotland, I wonder what oil and gas has to do with independence :whistle:

Ooh look who is getting all bossy..... :lol:

webejamin

:notopic: Anyway, oil and gas is on the main menu today in Scotland, I wonder what oil and gas has to do with independence :whistle:

doreen1

No but she would drive us to drink :D

rt21

Quote from: doreen1 on February 24, 2014, 12:17:11 PM
:lol: :rofl:

Doreen

have you and Karen been drinking that brown stuff again.  :D

Melee was being quite serious

Richard

doreen1

Karen4

Cl3880

MELEE

Quote from: Karen4 on February 24, 2014, 12:06:34 PM
Quote from: doreen1 on February 24, 2014, 11:55:47 AM
Leave it Karen, no point in continuing. :wave
Oh you're so right Doreen, most of the ......well, never mind, I couldn't possibly say as I haven't ascertained the views of most of them!  :lol:

Yes girls - leave it :tiphat: - you obviously don't like the truth  :tiphat:

doreen1

Karen4

Quote from: doreen1 on February 24, 2014, 11:55:47 AM
Oh you're so right Doreen, most of the ......well, never mind, I couldn't possibly say as I haven't ascertained the views of most of them!  :lol:
Cl3880

webejamin

Strange thing is, I can't remember anyone "voting" for an Irish republic, like most of the British empire, they kicked up until the UK decided they had a tiger by the tail. The yanks done it, so did most of Africa and Asia, quite rightly so in my opinion. The day's of Empire are over Mr Putin.

Webejamin, man of the world.  :tiphat:  

PS Take note people, Doreen and Karen know what's best, both are worth listening to, coz they know. :tiphat:

doreen1

MELEE

No one here is falling out about anything just don't misquote me - the part you have highlighted says 'MOST OF'  not ' ALL '

Karen4

Quote from: MELEE on February 24, 2014, 08:38:47 AM
Well Doreen you did seem to speak for the whole of the Republic with your 'We will boil our heads in acid before we join the UK'  -  has it not occurred to you that most of the people in Norther Ireland might well think the same about the Republic
That was the bit I meant, Melee, Doreen's claim had the votes to back it up!
Anyhow, all this talk of division only leads to even more division. I think we should be looking for positive ways to unite while being able to keep, respect and value each other's differences. No need to fall out about it!
Cl3880

MELEE

Karen - I did not speak ' for everyone else' perhaps you are getting mixed up with Doreen.

I have many friends from Northern Ireland most of who now live on the mainland, some live in Spain, but NONE of them would ever consider uniting with the south.

History might be lovely, but the present is better - the descendents of those who voted to become an independent free state obviously don't dislike the UK as much as their fore fathers - because they have chosen to live there!

Karen4

Quote from: MELEE on February 24, 2014, 08:38:47 AM
Well Doreen you did seem to speak for the whole of the Republic with your 'We will boil our heads in acid before we join the UK'  -  has it not occurred to you that most of the people in Norther Ireland might well think the same about the Republic
Great piece of information there Melee, where does that come from?! I love it when one person claims to know the views and wishes of everyone else with no evidence offered in support.  Correct me if I'm wrong but there hasn't yet been a referendum in NI about this. However, there was a very clear message when the "26" counties decided to leave the rest and become an independent "Free State" as it was known, so Doreen's comment has basis in fact and has evidence to back it up. Isn't history lovely?
I'm sticking to brown lemonade and soda bread....
Cl3880

claire23

Has anyone actually come out said WHY Salmond wants independence? I have not heard one thing that definitively states WHY.  Is it something that goes back to The Bruce and Rob Roy etc?

MELEE

doreen1

Sorry MELEE, how stupid of me. I didn't know that if one citizen lives in another country that means they want that country to take over their native country.

Well sure you know us Paddys, thick as **** .

MELEE

Quote from: doreen1 on February 24, 2014, 05:57:38 AM
Quote from: MELEE on February 23, 2014, 22:16:06 PM
Quote from: doreen1 on February 23, 2014, 08:29:25 AM
Quote from: Badged01 on February 23, 2014, 08:22:47 AM
Maybe we need an alternative vote?  The rest of the UK should vote as to whether they want to keep Scotland in the UK or not .... I vote no. We can then make room for Southern Ireland to join us .......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As a Republic of Ireland citizen, we fought long and hard to get most if our country back. We would boil our heads in acid before we would join the UK.

There's plenty of Republic of Ireland citizens very happy to live in the United Kingdom though isn't there Doreen :tiphat:

Yes ......and??

No sign of heads in boiling oil for them - your fellow Republicans  :whistle:

doreen1

Quote from: MELEE on February 23, 2014, 22:16:06 PM
Maybe we need an alternative vote?  The rest of the UK should vote as to whether they want to keep Scotland in the UK or not .... I vote no. We can then make room for Southern Ireland to join us .......

As a Republic of Ireland citizen, we fought long and hard to get most if our country back. We would boil our heads in acid before we would join the UK.

There's plenty of Republic of Ireland citizens very happy to live in the United Kingdom though isn't there Doreen :tiphat:

Yes ......and??

Juan Sheet

Got an idea.
Let's build a big wall.

OneFlewOverTheCuckoosNest

THREE BLINDMICE.

To answer your question it is a curious course Westminster takes. They dare not invite the English to vote because Scotland would be thrown out of the Union immediately. So it also begs the Question why has Salmon face not invited the whole UK to participate in his little jolly vote? It would uncertainly produce the result he desires. So why has he not invited th whole UK to vote, and excluded Scots living and working south of the border? Because he is a cretin.

Oh and here's some facts re Stirling. Salmond was arrogant enough to reject Stirling and go cap in hand to the Euro, until the Spanish told him to get to the back of the queue, fact. He then came back with his tail between his legs claiming A) to have a plan and B) that Stirling was sovereign. He's a charlatan without the brains of his forefathers. He has no claim on the currency of the UK, the same UK he seeks to be independent from. What a grade A a$$ole. No plan. No currency. No bank. No idea. And he leads the 'Scot.'

As I have said, the English have every right to and must demand a Vote after September to remove Scotland from the Union if they fail to pull the trigger themselves. And it must happen. Absolutely must happen, the English must not be denied the opportunity to build a contemporary, forward thinking Union without Scotland that drags us all down. The English have the absolute right to vote on Union, unequal free University places and prescriptions. We have no obligation to carry the Scot come October regardless of the outcome of their vote. I would sooner see Argentina in the Union than the imbiciles and berks of Scotland. We have a greater Military allegiance with the old foe France than Scotland.

I say Vote for him. We all want rid. Once and for all. I want a Yes Vote. Go forth. Out of the EU and OUT of the UK. Why on earth should my childrens taxation fund colostomy bags north of the border whilst the NHS cant look after them? Scotland out of the Union. We both want the same thing. Get rid. Be gone. Go forth. End of.

Three Blind Mice

TOECUTTER

You tell me then why Westminster is so desperate for a No vote then, serious question, if we are a lost cause, a nation that sponges of england, why would they be wanting to derail the yes campaign ?

Wejam

Aye, maybes I do need a hug  :luv:

Still, I would rather take a chance that my weans, and their weans are going it alone, in an independant country, than be under the rule of this shower.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhLxc32IUAAylvR.jpg

:tiphat:

Karen4

Richard, no word of a lie, it is absolutely gorgeous! As for yesterday, well it was a really good match and had me off my seat on a number of occasions but I have to say well done to England. A great match all round. I miss brown lemonade, it is scrumdiddlyumptious!
Cl3880

rt21

After yesterday's result I think Doreen will be drinking plenty of brown lemonade. Yuck. It sounds horrible

Richard

Karen4

Quote from: byrney on February 23, 2014, 08:37:59 AM
Yes Doreen, but you can be self-sufficient with all those rich minerals..... ;)
Just one little point here...when you talk about "minerals" in Ireland you generally mean lemonade, orangeade, limeade etc. Yum. Cantrell and Cochrane or Braid minerals....especially brown lemonade. Ooh you English don't know what you're missing!
Cl3880

MELEE

doreen1

Quote from: Juan Sheet on February 23, 2014, 19:40:00 PM
Doreen,
We no need lot's of poop spoken here.
Sharp knife cut through the T bags yes?

PM sent

Juan Sheet

Doreen,
We no need lot's of poop spoken here.
Sharp knife cut through the T bags yes?

TOECUTTER

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on February 20, 2014, 18:49:05 PM

The real reason Westminster want scotland to vote no is the oil revenue

Is this Oil that Scotland KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT inside the 12 mile territorial waters limit, or is it outside in International waters for anyone to come along and drill for ?????.
Surly Norway has as much right to it as Scotland constantly reminds us of Zzzzzzzzzzz