IBI

Started by chill, September 11, 2012, 20:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

What folks need to be getting thair heads around,is the IBI  is on its way,and by the next election thair could be 1/2 a mill euros sloshing around the town hall of" Brit new money " that should have some "Brit direct infuence" on how its manged ,so if Brother Rog dosent get re elected ot chooses not to stand who are you all going to put in the big house to keep a watch on yer hard ernt ?

and of coarse the other thing is,is that if Brother Rog wasent in thair now, who would  be giving out any information ?
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Not_Asking_Much

I greatly sympathise Roger, and I appreciate the efforts to date by the town hall team.

But it is a fair point that we (the populace) are having to make multiple visits to the ayuntamiento to get just one straightforward job done. Maybe, one day, online access will come, at least for the simpler jobs.

It is unfathomable to me how applications for documents and changes to registrations etc ever get done. I've been on the receiving end of many excuses from lawyers and other people who CLAIM to have made those town hall requests and applications. I simply never know who to believe.

I have to resort to email pestering, often through third parties unfortunately, and rarely get results.

To try and address the problem, is it the case that (for example) Mondays are a 'bad day' – and additionally, can 'good' or 'bad' times be identified? ('tis very true that August is definitely NOT the time to expect great progress)

Having said all that, it appears to me (as a relative newcomer) that since the election significant changes for the greater good have occurred and still are occurring, so some forbearance has to be given, surely?

Roger

I suggest you read my reply.
If your abogado came to the Town Hall to get US to HIS job I suggest you get another abogado.
I repeat, it is YOUR responsibilty to properly register your re sale property, not the Town Hall's.

We are working to register all the houses which are not registered.
Your problem is trivial. The bill is against the property so as the new owner you can simply pay it. What is the problem?

No we do not have an army of people sitting in the Town Hall for people who turn up and expect to be dealt with at once.
There are priorities.
Perhaps the people were too busy, as often happens, getting people re connected to water or electricity.
Or helping people get the correct legal documents for their homes.
Or out surveying land for the urban plan or to legalise illegal houses.
I think this is far more important.

As for pushing people in Almeria to do their job more efficiently.
You have a lot to learn about how things work.
We have spent the past 15 months pushing everyone in Almeria, Seville and Madrid.

What do you think we do every day.

ianv

Roger,
When i purchased the house i instructed my abogado to do just that but it still has not happened and not through his or my fault i might add, he has since had several requests which he has submitted to the town hall on other matters and has yet to recieve replies, these were over 3 MONTHS AGO so come down off your high horse for a minute.
The point i make is when someone comes into the town hall to get something done it would be far better for the town hall to deal with it there and then and not rely on just one person who may not be available, i like many of the residents here have to take time off work to go to the town hall i am not retired with time on my hands. If the town hall don,t issue, send out the bills etc then i suggest you kick some backside in the departments that do and get things moving because without revenue coming in you can,t continue to do your elected role, which is to represent the needs of ALL the residents not just those who are unfortunate not to live in fully legal correctly papered properties like me.

Roger

TOTAL RUBBISH.

Your house is not a new registration. It has been registered for several years.

You have recently purchased the house as a re sale.
Why did you not arrange for your abogado to change the registration as part of the purchase arrangements?
It is legally YOUR responsibilty to do so, NOT the Town Hall's.

However we are helping people, AT NO COST.
Your abogado will charge you.

If you had read my information you will have known that the Town Hall does not prepare the bills, the Town Hall does not send out the bills, the Town Hall does not collect the money.

We are trying to help residents through the administrative maze, and to get all property properly registered.

All this should have been done by the builder and by the clients abogado.

Sorry if the staff in the Urban Office are not constantly available when you came.
Most public building do not work at all during August.
If you are not happy with the service we provide you can always take your responsibility and change the registration yourself, which is YOUR legal responsibility.

ianv

I have been to the town hall to sort out my IBI which was still registered to the previous owner and the bill pay by date is 20/11/2012 with the first day of payment as 20/07/2012, now if the town hall knew back in July what each registered property owes then why haven't the bills been sent out earlier. Or is it that they prefer people not to pay on time so that they can fine for late payment and get more money. Come on politicians if you are strapped for cash don't expect sympathy and understanding when your departments responsible for this can't be bothered to get the bills to us on time. it is a two way street and if you can't get this simple delivery right why should we trust you to get more important things right.
On another point i have now been to the town hall on three separate occassions to get the IBI changed into my name and each time the person i need to speak to has not been available, whilst i sympathise that people have to have holidays and days off there is only so much patience and tolerance that we all have before we vote with our feet and our wallets. The town hall needs to get there act together and start to solve problems instead of continually putting them off for another day.

Annastasia

Thanks Roger for your prompt reply and also for all your hard work. much appreciated.

Roger

I have been through the IBI register for 2012 and identified as many properties as I can.

Many houses in Limaria have been registered in the Catastral Office,
but no new registrations have been valued by the tax department to be included in the 2012 register.
So it will be next year for the bills to be prepared, backdated to 2010.

Annastasia

Quote from: Roger on September 11, 2012, 20:09:50 PM
If you are referring to Arboleas, it seems not.

I checked today and they say they are being prepared.

If you do not receive them this month then you should come to the Town hall to get a copy downloaded for you.

[/quote
What about Limaria Roger are they ready?

Roger

If you are referring to Arboleas, it seems not.

I checked today and they say they are being prepared.

If you do not receive them this month then you should come to the Town hall to get a copy downloaded for you.

chill

Has anybody had their IBI through the post yet ?