Potential loss of millions of fruit trees

Started by felipe, September 23, 2017, 08:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Do not forget the massive increase in population  over the 20 years. Most new houses have a pool with an average 60000 ltrs of water.

345 Challenger

I do wonder how much water is left in the Aquifers in the mountains, the amount pulled out each year for feeding water to forced plantations of salad crops and fruit. How long will these last before their exhausted?

dude

If you search the internet there is proof the Earth is flat, the Moon landings never took place and Elvis lives.

solarsolutionsalmeria

no one is taking into consideration the massive chem trail/strategic aerosol spraying program/cloud seeding(all the same stuff,just different names) that is evident over our region on an almost daily basis, (as well as on a global level,all admitted in government documents). apart from providing possible HAARP extra conductivity over bigger areas, it is also designed to PREVENT rain fall and added to that all the aluminium and other heavy metal fall out which drops to the ground poisoning the land,trees,birds,general wild life,water tables,springs,resevoirs etc and of course we are breathing it in too (alzheimer sufferers have a much higher aluminium content in their brains than normal).
all of which is part of the AGENDA 21 program put in place by the globalists to drive people off their land,prevent them from growing their own food (plant and animal meat) therefore forcing an independant society into specially designed city enclaves (hunger games movie is an example of AGENDA 21).

i know im gonna get a load of abuse for being independantly educated by saying the above,and my answer is simple......all of this info is easy to find and research via the internet e.g. search for the AGENDA 21 document (i believe written by the council of foreign relations CRF). none of the above is a conspiracy theory,its all fact and verifiable if you take the effort to go find it.

adding to that i have a small farm with lots of olive and fruit trees as well as growing our own veg,chickens etc, so i take this subject very seriously ,im not just spouting off. If you all want your grandchildren to have the same comfortable lives as you have then this should be the most important issue in your lives,not crap like people moaning about sofas being dumped,dogs barking,and the occasional cut off of water or electric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

felipe

It would take the construction of another dam in order for that to happen. A dam would mean the loss of land and villages. It would also have to be built at a point where there is a natural valley. That would mean somewhere up the Saliente Barranca. I doubt there is anywhere there that would be suitable.

Angleseyite

Quote from: felipe on September 23, 2017, 09:37:00 AM
Agree LL. The one in Villaricos has been closed since 2012!! Why???

Hogs, please do not start with silly comments. This is a serious issue. Me and other members are getting fed up with the stupid silly posts that some are making in what are important issues. Let us just for once keep a topic sensible.

What I can't understand is, why when it does rain, the water is just allowed to run to the sea without more capture systems along the route.

felipe

Agree LL. The one in Villaricos has been closed since 2012!! Why???

Hogs, please do not start with silly comments. This is a serious issue. Me and other members are getting fed up with the stupid silly posts that some are making in what are important issues. Let us just for once keep a topic sensible.

lord lucan

Hola,

Always thought desalination plants were the answer to areas such as ours. For such a wise nation, the authorities here don't seem to be able to see the wood.......Always appears that there's a better way to invest in the future here.....just off to remove my tongue from my cheek!

L L.

felipe

This could have a devastating affect on our region if it happens. The whole ecosystem could change into a desert similar to that over in Tabernas. When driving around we see alll these trees and the fruit they produce but never think about what would happen if they all died off.

They remove CO2 from the air and provide us with oxygen. Thus the nice clean air we breath here.
They stabilise the land by self-generating a top soil full of nutrients rather than the fine dusty soil that many of us have in our gardens.
This many trees help retain our reasonably stable climate through evapotranspiration. This is where the leaves of a tree release water though the leaves to keep the tree cool. This also keeps the surrounding air cooler and a stable climate.
Remove the trees and you get the commencement of desertification. Imagine all the land past Los Carrascos to the motorway being sandy soil instead of the lush green appearance from the fruit trees.
The impact would be felt most by the farmers losing their crops, their livelihoods and possibly their homes.
And do not forget that we would end up having to import all our fruit which then drive up prices.

Article of the topic is here.

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/costa-de-almeria/145745-almeria-province-on-verge-of-major-catastrophe?utm_source=newsletter_10723&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ewn-alerts