State funded Spanish Classes in Albox - Enrol for 2013/2014 terms now

Started by Maura_Hillen, June 10, 2013, 08:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maura_Hillen

Certainly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays because I attended or I know other people who attend on those days. Maybe someone else can advise re. Mondays?

soulman

Maura, if I wish to enrol is the teacher there every day at 6pm?

Thanks

Maura_Hillen

The Adult Education Department of the Junta de Andalucia funds free Spanish Languages Classes in Albox for persons over 18 years of age. All levels are taught if there are sufficient numbers.

One of the teachers, Marie Rosa, has asked me to remind people that you can now enrol for the 2013/2014 term.

Classes start in September and will take place on the first floor of the Primaria Francisco Fenoy School which is near the Ayuntamiento in Albox. This building offers a little more accessibility than the current location. Classes run for two hours eg. 6pm-8.00pm twice a week.

If you wish to enrol for the next term please come to the current location, Martin Garcia Ramos School (opposite Albox Post Office) ,and catch the teachers between classes. A little before 6pm in the evening is a good time, I think. Bring ID. ie. your passport or NIE details. If you can bring duplicate copies that will speed the process up.

The teachers are located on the 2nd floor of this school. To find Marie Rosas class, turn right at the top of the stairs and it is first on the right.
Beginners Please note: The teachers speak little or no English so use your dictionary or google a few key phrases as required.

Enrolment ends on the 13th of June. If this free service is not used it will cease to exist.