Large Cortijo for Sale

Started by GCS, February 03, 2014, 21:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCS

Quote from: terryleg on February 10, 2014, 17:20:10 PM
What area is this located please

Terry

Hi Terry, thanks for pointing that out to me, I am silly not putting that in, anyway, the property is located in a small village called Venta Micena, Orce....from Velez Rubio go through Maria and then you are at Venta Micena or the other way from Culler through Orce into Venta Micena...hope that helps

terryleg

What area is this located please

Terry

GCS

3 story Cortijo (Farmhouse) In a small Spanish village called Venta Micena, near Orce:  620m2 build in total, each floor has been separated to make 3 separate properties.
Ground floor is 180m2 with 3 cave rooms and has not been completed, so you can put your own stamp on it.
2nd floor is 110m2 right hand side which has a very large 2 bedroom apartment.
2nd floor is 110m2 left hand side which has a bar area, games room which has table tennis table and darts area, toilets and a separate pool room.
Top floor is 220m2    Two entrances, main front door into a small hallway where the linen room and small office/storage room is located, through to a massive lounge with wood burner, door leading into large kitchen breakfast room where there is a patio door leading out to the patio and back garden, side door leading into a long corridor that leads to the bedrooms, dining room and bathroom. The 2 large double bedrooms, Dining Room or 3rd bedroom, large bathroom with double shower unit and full size bath, ,  
Separate workshop/Laundry room to the side of the property.
Mains electric and water all connected, English and Spanish TV, telephone and internet connected, All windows double glazed, and all front windows have shutters.

Total plot size 2,124m2, total building size 650m2

Must be seen to appreciate it. If you would like to see photo's please contact me

Offers in the region of 160,000 euros