Ryanair seats

Started by raysun, January 02, 2018, 18:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennydot

I flew Ryanair last November and bought a seat on Row 2 which gave be priority!  As the plane landed at 11:45 and I needed to get to the Car Hire site, I wanted my bag with me!

raysun

Thanks gus, i think i have figured it out. Seems front seats are approx. 18 euro but then you have to pay 6 extra for priority so im down the aisle a bit.
Ryanair website info is a bit misleading but nothing new there.
By the way rumour has it that michael o leary will be stepping down before the end of the year and why not with his money from the front seats alone.
Luego.

gus-lopez

Wife always books priority +front seat so as bag goes on with her & she can be off & gone as usually only has 40 minutes to make connections.Always booked at same time as flight.Can't ask how it's done as she isn't here.

raysun

Thanks  to you both ,still working on it.  Flights are booked for some time ,just booking seats but its unclear  whats inc in front expensive ones.
Trish. You book flight at cheapest price and then you can add a seat or priority if that makes sense. Will let you  know how i get on.

peacie

Hi found this on their website

Can I buy priority boarding?   
There are four ways to buy Priority Boarding (PB):

Adding Priority Boarding while booking a regular fare from €/£5.00 per person/per flight.
Adding Priority Boarding during online check in from €/£5.00 per person/per flight.
Purchasing a Plus fare. (PB is included in the fare price)
Purchasing a Flexi Plus fare. (PB is included in the fare price)

Due to cabin space limitations only 90 large cabin bags (55 x 40 x 20 cms) can be carried in the cabin, any remainder will be carried free of charge in the aircraft hold. Passengers who have purchased Priority Boarding will not be asked to place their cabin bag in the aircraft hold, unless necessary due to operational reasons.

I've just bought Easyjet up front seats and those have priority boarding and if you have hold luggage, or pay 4€ you can put your cabin luggage in the hold as well.  They are given a Priorty sticker and are the first bags on the carousel.  This worked really well on my recent flight from Southend to Alicante.

How this helps

trishtrosh

I've just been looking at it and it just takes me somewhere else on the site. If you add the package which includes seats, priority boarding its another £50, I still cant book a seat separately so I gave up!

raysun

Does anyone know if the first 5  rows of seats on ryanair include priority if you book one of these seats.
Seems to say that on website but when i book seat at 18 euro it doesent mention if it includes priority.
Thanks