THE 6K ANY WAY CHALLENGE

Started by Walk4Life, May 13, 2020, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walk4Life

You can vote by replying on here

Walk4Life

The 2020 Walk is cancelled after much deliberation by the Team in what is a difficult year for all. We have lots of exciting plans for later in the year, The Incognito Singers Night at the Musicals, a very big bowling event and The Annual Dinner Dance.  So we give you…
THE 6K ANY WAY CHALLENGE
The Walk was 6 kilometres or 3 kilometres and you can still do it on your own, with family, with friends, at the most in small groups.  You can walk, run, cycle, push a buggy, push a wheelchair, swim or do it in your garden or your treadmill.  You can do it all at once or spread it out over several weeks.  You can do it once, once a week or once every day for a week.  The challenge is to do it between Monday 1st of June and Monday 13th July and to persuade friends and family to sponsor you.

Sponsorship forms are available from the website at www.walk4lifearboleas.com or email w4lifesweet@btinternet.com

Let us know what your challenge is and we will put you on our website and Facebook page then let us know when you have completed it and we will tell everybody; a photo would be good.
All the above can be done within the confines of stages 0 and 1 of the lockdown.  Please observe social distancing rules.

For me (Judi BK) I am doing 6k in my pool in June and that is 750 lengths.