Fun Dog Show

Started by shirtsleeve, May 28, 2012, 20:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owdoggy

Just to let you know that after two days of fiddling about & general head scratching (I'm not really video savvy) the DVD's of the dog show are done. I'll get them back to Ray who's waiting for some bonny inserts for the cases then they'll be in the Helping Animals Almanzora shop for sale.

I was going to just bung the .wmv files on a disc but decided to have a go at doing a proper DVD with menus, scene selection & all that gubbins which was a voyage of discovery for me so it's all a bit Heath Robinson but it works! ........ and yes, that is me saying to Ray that if he gets his elbow in shot one more time I'm going to hit him over the head with the camera (forgot about vid cams recording sound as well)

We'll let you know when this epic is ready.

Cecil B de Doggy

Maddietwo

well done guys good amout raised
still very cross I could not get there
maddietwo

charlieboy

I would llke to say a big thank you to ACRAA for raising 550 euros for HelpingAnimalsAlmanzora :clap: :clap:
HelpingAnimalsAlmanzora

castawaysuk

It was a fun dog show with different catergories like most handsome male, scruffiest, best pedigree etc.  The prizes are rosettes.  My children we really excited the whole day.  It was a lovely family day out for us and the dogs.  Id definetly recommend it to anyone who loves dogs.  The proceeds are for the dog rescue, so a fantastic day and for such a good cause, win win!!

Sian

I missed it, what was it all about? what do the dogs win? Does anyone know when the next one is?
Id loved to enter my dog into it.

Thanks.

castawaysuk

We had a lovely day at the dog show, our dogs thoroughly enjoyed themselves.  We cant wait for the next one.  Hope lots of money was raised, such a good cause.

shirtsleeve

What a wonderful day was had by all at the dog show on Sunday at Arboleas. As usual Christine organised a fabulous day enjoyed be a large crowd. All the dogs behaved with respect for each other and a large amount of money was raised for the local animal charity. It was a pleasure to attend.
                                       Regards Shirtsleeve  :tiphat: