Super King Size Bedding

Started by Aunty Mary, November 15, 2012, 11:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRS SERVICES

Amazon have some really nice ones too!
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

loulou

Hazel from The English Rose, she can be found at the Los Llanos market on Saturday morning. I am sure she would be able to help.

Elgin

We bought some large fitted sheets etc. from El Corte Ingles (in Murcia) - they weren't cheep though.

IKEA in Murcia is near the Thader Centre in Murcia

Aunty Mary

Many thanks for all your comments, greatly appreciated.

madison

The Sleepcentre in Albox stock Super king or will order for you. Otherwise use M&S website

Optomist

We bought ours in Ikea and another shop in the large shopping centre next to the Autovia outside Murcia , I'm sorry i don't remember the name of the shopping centre , the wife went there early in the year on a coach trip from Albox .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

alansue

Yorkshire Linen in Mazzaron normally stock some superking bedding. Very nice shop to visit and lovely people,we are not connected with the business but used to live in Mazarron and used the shop a lot and still do when we are up there . Sue.

annef

We searched in vain for a long time and then used Yorkshirelinen.com - they have a great range & will deliver to Spain.  However, they also have branches in San Javier (tel. 968 193 912) and Puerto de Mazarron (tel 968 595 946)  so it may be possible to look at the Yorkshire range online and then ask them to get it in for you.  We found the quality of their products to be excellent & they have some good sales.   Hope this helps   :tiphat:

Coogan

I also buy it online.  I asked at Ikea and they told me that Spain does not have superking sizes in their bedding.
If you don't have anything nice to say - take a nap.

marge

I've not found any. I normally buy on line from Zara Home.es or Debenhams/Next/M&s

Aunty Mary

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Super King Size Bedding in the Arboleas/Albox area ?  Thanks