Summer pool cover

Started by JCB1, May 29, 2014, 13:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty1

They are much cheaper in the uk and plenty of hauliers will bring it over for you.
I bought my 8 x4 solar cover in the UK for £130 5 years ago and it's still in good condition.
I was lucky managed to get a roller on ebay, as new for £40

Derick Oldfield

I recommend you go on the internet and see the differences you can get in price .
There is a company in or near Murcia that supplies and delivers with you giving the dimensions etc.
By using this method I reckon I could have saved around Euros 600 on what I paid originally, thats how much one can benefit.

Lynne

I don't think it's there anymore.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Eddie

CoverBox is the place near the ITV station in Albox, Andreas is the guy.

David C

We got our cover from place near the Albox ITV station. Is it still there??
David C

Cuddlybill

The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

vino

hi.
I have just had a new winter cover for the pool made at a place on the ind site near to casa Irene on the by-pass, , I am back in England at the moment , I will try to get you the name and get back to you , not sure if they do summer covers , but worth a try , may be worth a drive over .

Vino.

lorca lad

Hi,

We bought a pool cover from the company below last year ...... it gave us at least 1 month extra swim time either end of the summer (ie - spring and autumn) ..... greatly reduced evaporation and greatly reduced the use of chemicals. Friends pools  in the area (without a summer cover) are about 22 degrees at the moment, ours is at 34 degrees at the top, going down to 28 when we "stir up" the water whilst swimming. It was quite expensive, but it is the 500 micron thickness and does everything they said it would. In our opinion, the extra swimming time is more than makes up for the price.

I have seen a sign in the pool place at the front of Longos for the same company ...... not sure if the price would be the same as going directly to the supply company in Alhama de Murcia. Maybe worth a visit to ask !!

PS - We are not associated with Daisy Pool covers, just very satisfied customers.

L.L.

Daisy Pool Covers Spain SL
Poligono Industrial Las Salinas
Avda Portugal parcela 2.4 Nave 3  Buzon 55
Alhama de Murcia 30840
Murcia (Spain)
Tel: 0034 968 638 583 or 660080201
www.daisypoolcovers.es

sallyb

Real Covers in Mojacor Dany is a nice guy and speaks good english, his office is near the Irish Rover, same side of the road.
Phyll

JCB1

Can anyone recommend a supplier of pool covers please, I need a summer cover  8 x5 mtr. with a reel.
Many thanks