Main Menu

Championship

Started by Biggin, July 24, 2018, 14:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolton

Well another win away from home, let's hope we can keep this up.

Biggin

Quote from: Bolton on August 19, 2018, 19:42:26 PM
Oh lucky Stoke grab draw with the last kick of the game. By

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bolton

Oh lucky Stoke grab draw with the last kick of the game. By

Biggin

John and Sue

Must have been 7 lucky goals

Biggin

Good win for Bolton today 0-1away at Reading and what about the Baggies 7-1 at home to QPR

John and Sue

Hi Bolton
We have got to put our chances away, hit the post twice and crossbar and had most possession, but as we know its not that that wins games, got an easy one next week, Man city,  Today Vardy could have easily broke Dohertys leg with a tackle.

Good win for your team, lets hope they keep it going

John

Bolton

Yes Bolton have won away again let's hope this continues.

Bolton

Well John is this your team that was going to paste Leicester.

John and Sue

Yes Bill. What a shame I always looked at their score and thought if Andy.

Biggin

It's really sad that Andy is no longer with us as I think there would have ben quite a bit of Banter Between John and him

John and Sue

Shame the baggies came back to win

Bolton

Well we gave them a run for there money. Now we can concentrate on the league.

Bolton

Yes Biggin Bolton did blow it but we are still 6th in the table which is good for us.

Bolton

Oops are Stoke going to be stuck in the bottom three,

Biggin

Well Bolton blew it today 2 goals up and finish  2-2  and Stoke poor start continues 1-0 up and finish 1-1 and West Brom take a good win at Norwich coming from behind to win 4-3

John and Sue

It would be nice to get some new faces this year. could do now we are on this forum

John

Biggin

The season is hardly started and we are getting a bit of Banter lets hope it continues

Bolton

Hello Skol nice to know I am not on my own. I said Stoke would be relegated last season, why not this season into div one.😁😁😁.

John and Sue

Leeds had the best bargain of the year ,signing Barry Douglas from Wolves for 3 million, Last season he had 14 assists, and scored a few. lots of Wolves fans were not pleased with his departure.

John

Biggin

Well Stoke one of the pre season Favourites to go up could now be one of the Favourites to be relegated ::)

Skol

Nice to see a fellow Trotters fan, COYWM.

Bolton

Oh dear Stoke will not go back up at first attempt with results like this. 3-1. At least Bolton won.

Bolton

Let's hope we keep this up for the season, what I say now is bring on Stoke, 5-0  last time we met, should be able to do it again..😁😁😁

Bolton

Well what can I say ,I really thought we would lose today but they Won, good three points to start the season.

John and Sue

I remember Moore from a long way back.
I think they will be ok, might just sneak into the play offs

John

Biggin

just wondering will Moore  be the first Manager to be sacked

John and Sue

It was great to see West Brom Lose today, I hope they lose every week,

Cant see them going straight back up at the first attempt

Good old Bolton

John

Biggin

well our Bolton will be pleased today as his team started with an away win at West Brom

Biggin

Byrney no money to lose on this one its just for fun free to enter so you have no excuse.

Angleseyite  I cant make any promises only some advice take your time with predictions and look at the teams form guaranteed not to succeed  :laugh: :laugh:

byrney

Sorry Biggin - already involved in another predict a score.  Can't afford to lose two lots of money !!!

Angleseyite

Quote from: Biggin on July 24, 2018, 17:20:36 PM
Byrney  being a football fan I hope we can get you involved in Predict a score  a simple Home/Away /Draw prediction  just a bit of fun during the season and the occasional bit of banter

Bigs, would you mind helping me stay off the bottom this time :laugh:

Biggin

Byrney  being a football fan I hope we can get you involved in Predict a score  a simple Home/Away /Draw prediction  just a bit of fun during the season and the occasional bit of banter

Biggin

They are spending money Bolton - but that does not guarantee success :laugh:

Bolton

Stoke to go back up at first attempt , I don't think so, bigger laugh than Ken Dodd