Invitation Letter

Started by Caroline, April 17, 2024, 12:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lmj52

Quote from: Tetley on April 17, 2024, 12:36:53 PMyes,its there for border control to use if they wish ,however checking 200 easyjet passengers would take a full shift.....so the dont normally ask  ( the uk media are revving this up over the past 6 months )

just give the visitors a letter in spanish with your nie number on ,your address they will be staying at , your contact number ,there passport number and arrival and departure dates  and make sure they have the  e111 type uk medical card plus some basic medical holiday insurance and a credit card

i have just done this for a friend staying ,but it was not asked for ( tenerife south airport ) .

but thay can ask if they wish

example some Brit pxss head on a plane gobbing off causing havoc might be asked   :blank:

Agreed
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

yes,its there for border control to use if they wish ,however checking 200 easyjet passengers would take a full shift.....so the dont normally ask  ( the uk media are revving this up over the past 6 months )

just give the visitors a letter in spanish with your nie number on ,your address they will be staying at , your contact number ,there passport number and arrival and departure dates  and make sure they have the  e111 type uk medical card plus some basic medical holiday insurance and a credit card

i have just done this for a friend staying ,but it was not asked for ( tenerife south airport ) .

but thay can ask if they wish

example some Brit pxss head on a plane gobbing off causing havoc might be asked   :blank:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

DLMcN

Our daughter [UK passport] came to visit earlier this month - and nothing like that was required.

Caroline

Hello All

Is it true that when we have family/friends arrive we have to get an official invitation letter issued by the police. Has anyone had experience of this.