Weather reports

Started by zilnor, April 19, 2020, 15:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Looks like ice creams and chocolate fancies is melting in Tescos   on the island  :shocked:

level 4 Cobra meet   :shocked:

still glass half full at least the insulate britain crew can have a weekend off ..... :shocked:

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-heatwave-tropical-night-in-north-as-gritters-tackle-melting-roads-with-30-chance-of-record-temps-in-days-12650352

39 this end,i hope mi ring spanners don't melt.... :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

mickandjan

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Johnny73

Hope that was a slip of the finger on the keyboard Ginger.?
Lovely day and been for a long hike.
Happy New Year 🥳🥳

doreen1

gingernut

Webejamin it's free to get a tan here in Spain.

doreen1

Good morning all.
I can’t believe it’s been October since I posted a report. We had a busy time before Christmas prepping for the family arriving and of course it was amazing having them here.
The weather over Christmas was probably the worst it’s been in the 10years we’ve been in Spain ( dull and cold ), but last week was beautiful. Full sunshine and 26 in the shade. People sitting on the beach.

Then yesterday, mid morning we get the sea fog coming in and it’s lingered all day, night and still hasn’t cleared this morning.
It was quite eerie last night. I don’t think I’ve experienced fog here. There is a very slight breeze and it’s 10 degrees. Hoping the sun will break through soon.

Happy New Year to you all, have a wonderful day 🎉🥂

lmj52

Autumn has definitely arrived! Dew on all outside surfaces this morning.  :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

doreen1

Morning folks, got back from Ireland yesterday and it looks like the grey skies have followed us. Cooler also at 18 degrees and a breeze coming off the sea.
Have a great day 😘

DLMcN

[May be of interest?]: We measured 66.8 mm of rain in La Perla - for last night.... (Plus, incidentally, by far the longest electricity outage that we have known during our 21 years here !)

Tetley

Fantastic down the Arbi big apple centro  ,working outside on the  crane i have had to come off shift for a cuppa early due to sun burning mi straw hat.  :afro:

doreen1

Morning folks, it’s a beautiful calm day here on the coast. Just sitting here with a cuppa and the Med is like a sheet of glass. Stunning.
24 degrees and full sunshine.

Have a wonderful day everyone 🥰

rt21

Thank you Doreen

We went to Lorca first thing this morning for our Antigen test and on the way back to our villa the clouds at last started to break up. After mass at lunchtime the sun came out and it has been a sunny afternoon. My prayers were answered 😀👍

Forecast for Aguilas tomorrow is quite good so I feel a visit is on, our first and unfortunately last to the coast during this visit.

Best wishes

Richard

doreen1

Morning Richard, I’m just back from a walk. It’s cloudy here in Terreros , no breeze and 26 degrees.

Have a great day whatever you decide to do 😘

rt21

Was in Puerto Lumbreros this afternoon doing some shopping and we were tempted to pop over to our favourite resort of Aguilas as the sky seemed free of clouds towards the coast.

In the end we decided not to as we had planned to go there tomorrow. However, after looking at the forecast I think we will give it another miss tomorrow

Richard

doreen1

Well it’s a beautiful start to the day here on the coast. Calm and 20 degrees, perfect walking weather.
So I’m off out.
Hope you all have a great day 😘

Johnny73

watch out for Arboleas moaning bxggers Johnny ie roundrbout rong colour ,signs wrong way round ,plus its raining  ***
😂😂😂 
Can't wait.

Tetley

Quote from: Johnny73 on September 22, 2021, 09:10:02 AM
Lovely weather for getting things done around the house ready for winter. No rain last night. Hope it stays up Murcia way. The big saddle brigade up there wont be happy 😁😁 Off now to check if the El Rulador motorway is open yet.

watch out for Arboleas moaning bxggers Johnny ie roundrbout rong colour ,signs wrong way round ,plus its raining  ,living the dream  :cheesy:

Johnny73

Lovely weather for getting things done around the house ready for winter. No rain last night. Hope it stays up Murcia way. The big saddle brigade up there wont be happy 😁😁 Off now to check if the El Rulador motorway is open yet.

Tetley

Yippee back to work ,time to get the his & hers concrete mixers out ,winters on its way  (ish ) at last   :laugh:

this agust was a ball braker   :afro:

doreen1

Morning. Well it’s a funny old day. We had rain in the night, enough to top up the pool and water the garden and pots. It’s black all around us at the moment and we can hear thunder rumbling in the distance but as yet it’s dry. Not going to chance going for a walk yet.
22 degrees and a gentle breeze……..as I write it’s just started to rain gently.

Have a great day whatever you are doing. 😘

doreen1

Well that’s the last of our visitors gone. As soon as non essential travel restrictions were lifted in Ireland we had to have a booking system in place 🤣🤣🤣

It’s was wonderful to see them all again. I gave them the choice, you come here or we go to you?? They all said……you have sun, sea and a pool 🤨think we’ll go over to you.

So here today on the coast is 30 ish degrees with a very gentle breeze and a beautiful blue sky.

Have a wonderful afternoon. 😘

doreen1

A beautiful day here on the coast. Spent the day on the beach then a leisurely lunch.
30 degrees with a lovely sea breeze. I think much of the same tomorrow.
Have a lovely evening folks. 😘

Johnny73

What a nice morning for a ramble. Very quiet.  A local farmer burning weeds and smoke everywhere. Ah,  the country life.  Enjoy your day.😊

Angleseyite

Quote from: lmj52 on September 02, 2021, 14:26:12 PM
Quote from: Dunedin on September 02, 2021, 12:54:55 PM
Quote from: lmj52 on September 02, 2021, 11:00:18 AM
Several areas in Spain have been hit badly with storms, we’ve been very lucky here

At least not as bad as New York which has declared an emergency with water upto the roof on some cars in the city.

Agreed but Lorca and Aguilas is a bit too close to home

Much nearer than New York for those that don't realise this.  :grin: :grin:

lmj52

Quote from: Dunedin on September 02, 2021, 12:54:55 PM
Several areas in Spain have been hit badly with storms, we’ve been very lucky here

At least not as bad as New York which has declared an emergency with water upto the roof on some cars in the city.

Agreed but Lorca and Aguilas is a bit too close to home
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Dunedin

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Johnny73

Hope our friends  doer upper in the mountains up there hasn't had a set back.

doreen1

My friend in Lorca has just sent some photos of mud on her patio and she said the road from Lorca to Aguilas is closed.

Johnny73

Not so nice up Murcia way with floods, lightening and thunder storms.
Don't mind a little rain but I still have dreams of September 2012.
Still lovely here.😊

Angleseyite

Quote from: doreen1 on September 02, 2021, 09:28:10 AM
Morning, we had about 15 minutes of steady rain and although the sky was black it’s cleared quite quickly.
It feels fresher and the temperature is 24 degrees. The hills in the distance look murky.

Have a great day folks. 😘

We've got clouds around and about, but no real rain here, but I believe some places not too far away have had a drop or two. But its a lovely temperature around the 26°c mark at the mo, but as Doreen says have a great day whatever the weather. :grin:

doreen1

Morning, we had about 15 minutes of steady rain and although the sky was black it’s cleared quite quickly.
It feels fresher and the temperature is 24 degrees. The hills in the distance look murky.

Have a great day folks. 😘

Johnny73

**** I’m getting a bit old for the wet tee-shirt look 🤣🤣***
Never 😂😂  And you a young thing  in the prime of life..
Have a good day.😊😊

doreen1

Morning folks. Well we are having a few spots of rain at the moment. Every now and then it tries to rain properly. It fails.
Not going out for my walk yet as I got caught before in a thunderstorm and I think I’m getting a bit old for the wet tee-shirt look 🤣🤣
No breeze and 28 degrees.

Have a great day whatever you do 😘