Quote from: doreen1 on May 19, 2021, 09:44:13 AM
She’s a hardy woman A 💪
Yes Johnny it’s the young ones turn now 🤣

Its her Irish heritage :grin:

doreen1

She’s a hardy woman A 💪
Yes Johnny it’s the young ones turn now 🤣

Angleseyite

Another great day in the land of the ever lasting sun, our pool 22°c, too cold for me, but the wife's in there doing her lengths.  :grin:

Johnny73

Lovely day for a walk .  Pool is still out of bounds â,,â,,
I take it its the over  50s  for vaccine today in your area Doreen.😊

doreen1

Morning folks. Another glorious day here on the coast. It was 20 degrees when I went out at 7.15 for my walk 🥵
There is a bit of a breeze now which is nice.
We tried the pool again on Sunday........I’m still not convinced it’s warm enough. Top bit is bottom bit 🥶🥶🥶🥶

Have a great day whatever you’re up to. I’m having my first vaccine 💉😎

Johnny73

Lovely today.    Put my toe in the water and it shriveled  a bit ( my toe ) 😁
So we will leave that for a while.

Angleseyite

Quote from: doreen1 on May 13, 2021, 09:33:57 AM
I tried the pool the other day but was a wee bit chilly 🥶. Might try it tomorrow. Hairdressers today and lunch in Aguilas.

I agree Doreen, too cold for me also , but she braves' it out. I think its about 20°c at the mo. 28 and I might get in.  :grin:

doreen1

That could tempt me in Imj52 😎

lmj52

It’s really getting hotter now. Forecast 36 degrees for Sunday!!
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

doreen1

I tried the pool the other day but was a wee bit chilly 🥶. Might try it tomorrow. Hairdressers today and lunch in Aguilas.

Angleseyite

Yes another beautiful day here in paradise, pool's a bit dusty at the bottom, if I can get her who must be obeyed out of it, I'll hoover it out.. :grin:

doreen1

Morning folks. Calm, bright and beautiful today here. At the moment it’s 21 degrees and not even a breeze. I walked to El Castillo this morning, absolutely stunning, quiet and peaceful, well apart from the sound of my heart beating 🥵.
Have a great day everyone 🥰

doreen1

An absolutely glorious day here. 24 here in the shade, there’s a bit of a stiff breeze coming in off the sea.
Looks like summer is here. 😎
Have a great day everyone 🥰

Dunedin

Quote from: Angleseyite on May 08, 2021, 12:34:33 PM
Just heard from my S in L again, 9°c real feel 8c and pouring down in the UK, ducks are all happy though.  :shocked: :shocked:
Lovely here again in paradise, nice to do the garden with the sun on your back, must wear a sun hat.. :grin:

Your right., 500 L in my water butt's in the last 24 hours.. Another 2,000 L will do me for the summer. 😄

Angleseyite

Just heard from my S in L again, 9°c real feel 8c and pouring down in the UK, ducks are all happy though.  :shocked: :shocked:
Lovely here again in paradise, nice to do the garden with the sun on your back, must wear a sun hat.. :grin:

Dunedin

After weeks of dry weather at last the rain has come and the lawns are starting to lokk lush. The constant sun over the last week has been keeping the ground like concrete which is only good for daisy's and dandelions. 😐

Angleseyite

You're scaring me with this shopping talk, so back to the subject in hand, beautiful here in the land of sunshine, touched 30°c and wall to wall sun.. Everything is growing really well in the garden. Sister in law has asked for some of our weather for the UK, still unseasonably cold, windy and generally drab over there.. Shame :grin: :grin:

byrney

Shhhhhhhhh Johny/

Thankfully Mrs doesn't do the Forum !!

Johnny73

I heard they are organising a Bus from  Arboleas to IKEA stopping in Alfoquia on the way.
Great day out.😀😀

byrney

No, we can't go to Lorca.  Or Murcia.  Or IKEA !!!!!   Happy days.

Johnny73

Beautiful hot day , what a change.   Everyone seems happier and friendlier in the sun. Hopefully thats it for the summer now. With Andalusia's border open we can go further afield even Lorca shopping if Murcia doesent close again as seems likely.
Hope our friends in Torrevieja can travel to visit us now.

doreen1

Beautiful evening here too. Sitting with a cuppa looking out at the Med. 24 degrees.
Lucky lucky lucky 🍀

Angleseyite

Beautiful day here in the land of sunshine 26°C, and more to come, :cheesy: bit of a difference in the home land with Arctic winds etc :shocked: :shocked:

Tetley

Quote from: Angleseyite on May 02, 2021, 09:28:20 AM
Quote from: Tetley on May 02, 2021, 09:05:29 AM
Another Superb day in the EU federal  southern  sunshine   state  .   :afro:

It certainly is Tets, hope the wheel setting goes well, a deluge is expected in the home land, still it'll help fill the reservoirs... But there again it is a bank holiday, so a washout is to be expected I suppose.

yer should get rims next week ,then i have to make some spokes so if its to hot i will have to work inside next week ,once we get ti May 1 its hay fever & heat  (and mozzi  bites    :)) )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on May 02, 2021, 09:05:29 AM

It certainly is Tets, hope the wheel setting goes well, a deluge is expected in the home land, still it'll help fill the reservoirs... But there again it is a bank holiday, so a washout is to be expected I suppose.

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Old Pedro

This time last year it was two Shiela Furguson's higher, in Spain but it the weather is so unpredictable right now across the globe. Texas has just estimated in billions for the recent hailstone damage and in the UK the frostiest April on record and in some parts the driest. We are in for a light shower this evening in the SE corner of Spain and then it should warm up nicely into the summer.

Tetley

Quote from: Angleseyite on April 30, 2021, 12:16:13 PM
Quote from: Tetley on April 30, 2021, 11:46:01 AM
superb this end 25 d     :afro:
Yes Tets if fabulous again, probably til October now  :grin:

I believe its colder than average in the UK, still having frosts and some much needed rain before a drought is called.  :grin:

Craking on wi YAMARLEY this end Ang ready for cruising around september can't wait stretch out a bit   :afro:

(got a couple of A10  rims in customs at min   :shocked:   bless em, but i did royal mail labels in Spanish so they should clear.....  then i can have a go at wheel buildin :laugh: )

Dunedin

Everyday it's sunny and dry, but with a light cold wind. Never seen any frosts up here though. 😎

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on April 30, 2021, 11:46:01 AM
Yes Tets if fabulous again, probably til October now  :grin:

I believe its colder than average in the UK, still having frosts and some much needed rain before a drought is called.  :grin:

Tetley

Dunedin

I wish we could get some rain up here. In the last 8 weeks it's only rained twice and the garden lawn is showing signs of large cracks. 😕

Angleseyite

Yes, back to the paradise weather, brilliant :grin: