Weather reports

Started by zilnor, April 19, 2020, 15:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Pedro

Beaches in Cabo De Gata.....stunning.

Great piece by Robin Williams RIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZXg3KHWSvQ

Tetley

42/3 deg,s  had to shut the space centre till 7 pm till it cools a bit  (systems over heating warning lights lit up like a christmas tree on main control panels ) :afro:

got this on till it cools  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tskBnd7BRyY
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Dunedin

Glad I'm not in Canada or West Coast area in the States. Records for heat are being broken as temp head for 50c.🙄🙄

doreen1

Morning all. It’s a beautiful morning here on the coast. Calm and 22 degrees. Looks like it’s gonna be like this for a while.
I’m going out at 6.45/7 am for my walk as any later it’s just too hot. I think a dip in the pool is called for 🥵
Have a wonderful day whatever you’re up to. 😘

Tetley

Quote from: Dunedin on June 25, 2021, 14:59:04 PM
Quote from: Tetley on June 08, 2021, 15:23:48 PM
Quote from: chas on June 08, 2021, 15:11:40 PM
Quote from: Tetley on June 08, 2021, 13:42:00 PM
Superb this end ,just bought a new 3m brolley and painted beach table & chairs  ,deffo following Georgi  UK Usesteads advice abought holidaying at home for this year  :afro:
hope you are having some sand delivered god bless you all,
could not resite it tetley

Chaz im just doing back hatch Door barrel on Mondeo Space shxttle ,save all the swearing when key dont work down beach    :laugh:

Many people I know say that the Mondeo was the best thing since sliced bread. My question is, what was the best thing before sliced bread.?.

un sliced home made in bread oven  from Anti Cherrys at 18 Abbey street holdernes road ,my 1.8 td mk 2 modeo has done 375k still does 45 mpg,timing belts every 50k oils filters every 8k drive at 2500 rpm  90/100 kph job done   :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Dunedin

Quote from: Tetley on June 08, 2021, 15:23:48 PM
Superb this end ,just bought a new 3m brolley and painted beach table & chairs  ,deffo following Georgi  UK Usesteads advice abought holidaying at home for this year  :afro:

Chaz im just doing back hatch Door barrel on Mondeo Space shxttle ,save all the swearing when key dont work down beach    :laugh:

Many people I know say that the Mondeo was the best thing since sliced bread. My question is, what was the best thing before sliced bread.?.

Tetley

Superb this end ,just come back from sea side & market  :afro:  talking to two Brexitanians that had manged to escape ,they were all reved up abought manging to get out and luvin our sunshine bless em   :laugh:

lmj52

I love it when the Brit press has headlines like “uk sizzling at 71 Fahrenheit “ that’s quite chilly actually lol. 33c here, what’s that about 91f. :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

chas

Tetley

Angleseyite

Just had a meal by the med Casa Juan's. Brilliant views and fabulous food and lovely weather. Who could ask for more.

Dunedin

21c up here with a clear blue sky. 😊

doreen1

Well after a morning of thunderstorms it seems to be brightening up. 24 degrees and a only a gentle breeze.
I went out walking this morning but came swimming back 🤣🤣🤣

Have a great day everyone 😘

Dunedin

People seem to forget that most cyclists are also car owners but use the bikes for convenience or keeping fit. 😊

Angleseyite

Quote from: byrney on May 29, 2021, 17:23:51 PM
So Angles, you only had to avoid the lunatic cyclists then?  Lucky you.

I had some mad bastard trying to overtake me on the road down to HO Lidl on Friday on my way to my second jab!

You might hate motorists, but we hate SOME bikers as well!

Nope I don't hate anyone Byrns. Its just some people are good considered drivers and the same goes for cyclists or any other road user :grin:

byrney

So Angles, you only had to avoid the lunatic cyclists then?  Lucky you.

I had some mad bastard trying to overtake me on the road down to HO Lidl on Friday on my way to my second jab!

You might hate motorists, but we hate SOME bikers as well!

Angleseyite

Quote from: Dunedin on May 29, 2021, 16:48:29 PM
Quote from: Angleseyite on May 29, 2021, 14:03:15 PM
Brilliant day here in paradise, been out on the bike no lunatic car drivers to deal with :grin:
Did you have a paddle Dunners :grin:

No mate, too busy in the garden. I also may go out for a pedal when it cools of later. 😄

Good idea Dunner's, if you're not use to the heat (19°C in the UK)  it can be energy sapping. I was getting a bit warm in the 28°C and hot sun here, and I'm fairly use to it :grin:

Dunedin

Quote from: Angleseyite on May 29, 2021, 14:03:15 PM
Brilliant day here in paradise, been out on the bike no lunatic car drivers to deal with :grin:

No mate, too busy in the garden. I also may go out for a pedal when it cools of later. 😄

Angleseyite

Dunedin

Was 20c at 9am whilst eating breakfast on the patio next to the pool. 😀😀

Old Pedro

By 9 June normal service will be resumed in Spain, "the 40 days of May rule" In the meantime, enjoy the fine weather in the UK for the Bank holiday.

Tetley

Quote from: Dunedin on May 28, 2021, 19:30:00 PM
Warm today and getting warmer. 😄

spin the wheel ..... :))

Dunedin

Warm today and getting warmer. 😄

byrney

"This time last year the UK had 20 days with over 20c each day. So far its been 1. "

Yep, that's global cooling for you!

Eat yer heart out, you doom mongers.....

doreen1

Afternoon folks. Well it’s hot here at the moment after a cloudy, cool start to the day. 26 in the shade but a nice cooling breeze coming off the sea. People are in the water and it’s lovely to hear them enjoying themselves.

Have a great weekend everyone 🥰

Dunedin

This time last year the UK had 20 days with over 20c each day. So far its been 1. But everything is green and growing like mad. We have been promised many days of 30c plus in June but time will tell. 😄

lmj52

Rain forecast for tomorrow and Friday, so won’t wash the car yet! My garden though is doing well.  :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Angleseyite

Another fabulous day forecast for those of us in the land of sunshine and laid back living, some might even say paradise for them  :grin:

Tetley

Quote from: amanda on May 23, 2021, 19:24:17 PM
Building an ark in the UK, never known such a soggy May

its the same here but at least it will save us farming dears a bit on the water, so bucket half full ,hopefully we will get a bit more next week before the heat starts .....June

amanda

Building an ark in the UK, never known such a soggy May

doreen1

Definitely won’t need to water the garden tonight. â˜"️â˜"️â˜"️â˜"️â˜"️â˜"️

Angleseyite

Its nice for the garden saves emptying my water butts and gives them a refill :grin:

Rod

Visiting our daughter in Mijas and it is racking it down and has been for the last hour.

doreen1

Morning. Well it started raining at about 8.30am and it’s been on and off since. 20 degrees and no wind. Even the dog won’t go out. The trees and plants are enjoying it though.
A snuggle on the sofa day I think.

Have a great day all, at least we know it’s only temporary 🥰