Weather reports

Started by zilnor, April 19, 2020, 15:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angleseyite

Its drizzling here and quite wet, so that's the end of the painting for today.... Every cloud and all that.  :grin:

doreen1

Morning folks. Well it's a right miserable day here. Steady rain and cold, basically yucky â˜"️☹️

Angleseyite

The better half is making use of lockdown, I'm painting every day :shocked: but its good weather for the job at last :grin:

webejamin

The weather here in the UK is great, wall to wall sunshine every day, but it can be quite hot out of the shade. 8)

doreen1

A glorious day here. Hazy sunshine, 24 in the shade and a gentle breeze.
Siesta time I think 😴

zilnor

Very hot in the Midlands , 23 degrees  :grin: :grin:
After an hour I had to go back indoors to cool off  :grin:
Our tans are coming along nicely  :grin:
Compensation for lockdown !
Stay safe mis amigos. 

webejamin

Well, such beautiful weather we're having in the UK at the moment :grin: We should have been going to Spain today, and again in June, but this weather suits me just fine :grin:
I've been singled up all week and getting a nice tan :grin:
Maybe we can make it later in the year? plus of course, it's costing nothing :))

Cartron

It  was very calm down our way Doreen but there are a couple of wee black clouds on the horizon.
We may have to have our wee  "  Evening Candlelight Soiree " indoors.
Vintage Poteen on draught as Mrs Bucket might say.
Have a nice pleasant evening.😂😂😂

doreen1

A glorious day here. 26 in the shade. Calm with a gentle breeze.

lmj52

Quote from: Cartron on April 22, 2020, 16:10:51 PM
Yes it sure does.😁 Its a lovely warm peaceful day here with just the birds  in harmony .   Bliss.🐥🐤

Listening to the birds now, still waiting for better weather!
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Cartron

Yes it sure does.😁 Its a lovely warm peaceful day here with just the birds  in harmony .   Bliss.🐥🐤

lmj52

Quote from: byrney on April 19, 2020, 18:03:03 PM
No Tets. Like all other bars in Spain, it's in total lockdown. Whether it survives us down to management.

Just remember social distancing applies here too.  :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

zilnor

Another glorious warm and sunny day here in the  Midlands.
We had some heavy lrain on Saturday, which was needed, but since then it has been wall to wall sunshine. A cool wind on Sunday which has become a warm gentle breeze today.
Two of my rose bushes have buds which are about to flower. Unusual for April so far north . ( I am a Londoner  :grin:)
Stay safe everyone.

DLMcN

Quote from: Dunedin on April 20, 2020, 10:23:36 AM
Does anyone know the steps to a "Rain Dance".....😳

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it"... [Often attributed to Mark Twain, but https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/04/23/everybody-talks-about-the-weather/ suggests other sources].

Dunedin

Does anyone know the steps to a "Rain Dance". I have never seen a lack of rain like in my area like we are having at this time. Havnt seen any rain for weeks and the ground is like concrete.😳

doreen1

Morning folks. Well after a night of high winds it's beautiful. Still windy but warm in the sun.
Have a wonderful day all.

zilnor

byrney

No Tets. Like all other bars in Spain, it's in total lockdown. Whether it survives us down to management.

Tetley

Quote from: zilnor on April 19, 2020, 15:55:24 PM
The banter bar weather  report was the least
argumentive thread on this forum.
How about resurrecting it ?

After a cool , wet and windy day yesterday, all change today.
Cool start and by midday sun was out. 19 degrees at the moment. My old boy is spiping a large G n T while I am on an even larger glass of Pinot Grigo. Drinking a toast to Captain
Tom.  Amazing man.

i thought the bar had just moved upstairs.....silly me  :laugh:

anyway must dash im dryin mi BSA off and watchin Greese  ,been pxxxxn down this end   :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Quote from: JUD on April 19, 2020, 17:17:22 PM
Hi all ,  we should have been in Spain this week . however sat in the garden in Saddleworth. wonderful warm day ,   however I have spent many a cold day here while  you all bask in sunshine . keep you chin up soon be over .

Maz4929 where are you in lancs,
I just love this interesting weather we're currently experiencing here in sunny Spain!!! But the sooner it disappears the better :grin:

JUD

Hi all ,  we should have been in Spain this week . however sat in the garden in Saddleworth. wonderful warm day ,   however I have spent many a cold day here while  you all bask in sunshine . keep you chin up soon be over .

Maz4929 where are you in lancs,

doreen1

And just like that we have rain and thunder.

MAZ4929

Sunny and 19c here in West Lancashire.
Just finished a 4 way video call with my children and parents.
Now sat in the garden with a glass of chardonnay watching the lambs frolicking in the fields around us.

Hard to believe that there is so much turmoil and sorrow out there.
stay safe   
What is important is not only to attain victory for democracy, it is to retain democracy.
Nelson Mandela.

zilnor

Doreen
A toast to life indeed. Enjoy ourselves while we can.
Temperature on our patio is now  21 degrees.  Wow !
We have a treat for later : a large bar of Cadbury's
Dairy Milk.
Stay safe mis amigos.

doreen1

Hi Liz, brilliant idea 💡

Here in Terreros I just woke up from a siesta in the sun but can hear rumbling in the distance.

Our weather has been unpredictable lately. It forecasts rain but we don't get it or get it in the night which is perfect.
Have a wonderful lazy Sunday.
A toast also to life. 😘

twojaysalmeria

Just had a very impressive hailstorm, was a bit concerned for the car for a while. That was followed by continuous thunder (still going now!) with zero gaps in the rolling booms - that's been going for over ten minutes but at least the rain/hail has stopped for the moment.

My dog is NOT happy.

JessicaH

Don’t know about you in UK but any minute now , by the blackening of the sky and the noise of the thunder , there  is going to be a hell of a storm.
Just hope husband finishes all his gardening jobs before the rain tips down.â˜"️â˜"️â˜"️â˜"️

zilnor

The banter bar weather  report was the least
argumentive thread on this forum.
How about resurrecting it ?

After a cool , wet and windy day yesterday, all change today.
Cool start and by midday sun was out. 19 degrees at the moment. My old boy is spiping a large G n T while I am on an even larger glass of Pinot Grigo. Drinking a toast to Captain
Tom.  Amazing man.