Webejamin's and Tetley's talk about the weather topic

Started by Fickle, August 23, 2013, 18:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

Havin a little trip across the pond, to get a little bit of musical therapy for me blues 8) be gone a few weeks but "might" pop in an odd time if Mrs webe lets me on her ipad thing  ??? should be good news for some eh!! ;D

doreen1

Quote from: webejamin on September 17, 2014, 13:35:37 PM
Have a lovely time zilnor  ;D I'm off meself Monday ;D bit further west ;D :wave

Ok I will be the nosey one, where you going mi amigo?  :wave

zilnor

doreen1

Quote from: zilnor on September 17, 2014, 13:26:46 PM
Here in "beautiful " Burton, over the last ten days the weather has been pleasant, with plenty of sun and very little rain. Temperatures between 17  and 22 degrees. Cloudy today but mild, around 18 degrees.
I am off to my Spanish home on Saturday so hope the good weather there continues, and I can have a few swims.  :wave

Enjoy Liz. ++=

webejamin

Have a lovely time zilnor  ;D I'm off meself Monday ;D bit further west ;D :wave

zilnor

Here in "beautiful " Burton, over the last ten days the weather has been pleasant, with plenty of sun and very little rain. Temperatures between 17  and 22 degrees. Cloudy today but mild, around 18 degrees.
I am off to my Spanish home on Saturday so hope the good weather there continues, and I can have a few swims.  :wave

webejamin

Looking forward to the end of the month Doreen, sod Scotland and the weather gonna have a bad case of the blues ;D :drinks:

Not so great so far today, overcast, about 17c but sposed to be warm and sunny later ++= ;D

doreen1

Here in ' Wonderful ' Wolverhampton it's a very pleasant day. Blue skies, smog and traffic  :D

webejamin

23c+ here today, ++= wall to wall sunshine ++= the fish don't like it ???

webejamin

Lovely day here Tetley 21c+ quite hot in the sun ++= and forecast getting warmer ;D

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zilnor

Warm and sunny in Burton for five whole days, lovely !

webejamin

++= Well it's been a lovely week here in the UK  ++= warm and sunny, been fishing and golfing all week ;D lovely jubbly  ;D

webejamin

Bin overcast but 20c+ for three days now, sun aint shown his face once ??? got that travelin blues feelin ;)

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Asylum seekers aint in Tetley :o havin the grandkids in the car, is already being in the asylum  :crazy:  ;D

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on September 04, 2014, 16:10:34 PM
Just been to soufend wiv the grandkids, red hot one minute  ++= freezing cold the next  :o but it was nice seeing all the tall-ships going by on their way to Greenwich, must be sumink on. Shoulda took em down Dagenham Dock for a closer view ;D beach is a bit iffy though ;D

Jammi
best
check yer car for Asylum seekers   ;D

webejamin

Just been to soufend wiv the grandkids, red hot one minute  ++= freezing cold the next  :o but it was nice seeing all the tall-ships going by on their way to Greenwich, must be sumink on. Shoulda took em down Dagenham Dock for a closer view ;D beach is a bit iffy though ;D

webejamin

Hi zilnor  :wave Just been fishing again ;D had a few. Sun came out lunchtime and now it's 22c  ++= hottest it's been for a couple of weeks ;D

zilnor

Warmer here today, as high as 19 degrees ! But the sun has just gone in and cloudy everywhere.  :wave

byrney

Well done Webe and glad you had a good birthday - that old Fish Market is a useful place isn't it? :whistle:

webejamin

Been a nice day here Tetley even got to about 20c  ++= went fishing with me Grandson and caught 5 whoppers  ;D

Tetley

35 deg,downtown Arbi (not to be confused with Downton Abbey'   ;D )

webejamin

It's been a strange summer here, hottest for years, but now, coldest I can remember. Feel a trip coming on sunrun 

Tetley

webejamin

*&" Orrible weather here :'( raining all day, only just 17c freezing cold. Thinking of putting the heating on. Sposed to be the same tomorrow *&" musta been 2 weeks since it was nice and hot *&"

webejamin

About 18c tops here out of the wind, had me coat on all day fishin brrrrrr

zilnor

Very chilly here today. 14 degrees,  but bright and sunny. Not at all like August, brrrr !  :lol:

Tetley

35 deg ,best get yer logs in citizens ....... winters on its way   ;D

webejamin

oun Deferently a feel of Autumn here lately, went fishing today and had to put me coat on  :o brrrrrr

Tetley

over cast, now,under 30,storm brewing  :o  wethers nice tho  ;D

webejamin

It was only 16c this morning here Tetley, but warmed up a bit now. Odd sharp showers so not too bad. :tiphat:
I bet it's rainin on old Cliffs parade though :o

Been bangin and crashin here for a while :o and stair rods  *&" *&" *&"  :o

Tetley

Lizzie1201

Baking hot here. Just waiting to see if we get the rain that is forcast
Liz