Would you vote UKIP?

Started by King saint 76, January 28, 2015, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

I'm tempted coz I think Farage is great, but they are too far to the right and could only have any power soon, if they formed a coalition with the Tories. I do like most of the "reasons to vote UKIP" :tiphat:

johnhc

NO NO NO.
Find another Maggie and I would be tempted to change my mind,  but there is no sign on the horizon of that in any of the parties.

fidgetmidget

Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Tetley

NO........ ,normaly politicos do manage to join the bullshxt dots up.... this lot carnt do 2 plus 2 unless it makes a polish & romanian 5

hopefully they will be over taken by the green party and frack off along with the frackers that whant to poisen the earth.....again.

morning citizens  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

King saint 76

14% of the vote and they (UKIP) are only expected to win 2 seats, meanwhile the SNP are forcast to get 53 seats and will then form a coalitition with the two ED's.

Interesting stuff....

King saint 76

It does sound like a UKIP researcher has gone into a Wetherspoon pub on a monday afternoon and asked a few customers, dressed in the obligitory antique leather jackets, tracksuit bottoms and slippers, their opinion.

CT

Poll taken yesterday by YouGov for The Sun

Conservative 34%
Labour 33%
UKIP 14%
Greens 7%
Lib Dems 7%

doreen1

King saint 76

http://www.ukip.org/100_days_till_the_election_100_reasons_to_vote_ukip

Reintroduce smoking in bars...  hope not but the rest is all good..   but probably impossible.
So the answer for me is no. (if I could vote)