Best VPÑ

Started by Rod, February 24, 2024, 06:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timb

I've been with Nord for years. Mainly online gaming plus I use it sometimes when watching my IPTV. Never had a problem and every time the renewal is due I cancel my account and get a nice discount

JohnPower

I should also have said that Smart DNS Proxy also gives you a free VPN which you can use when you need it, but the Smart DNS is more efficient for streaming.

JohnPower

Do you really need a VPN? Have you thought about Smart DNS?

Smart DNS Proxy is easier to set up on your router, it doesn't reduce your internet speed and it's generally much cheaper (around a €1/month if you pay 3 years worth in advance and hold out until the offer is greatly reduced). Furthermore, it's free for the first 14 days giving you a chance to try it out.

Gooners

Cyberghost are good Ive used that for a couple years thru a good deal i had found, nord vpn is supposedly the best, now i use the free version of tunnelbear if i need a vpn.
I signed up for Tidal through tunnelbear, tidal is a superior music streaming site, similar to amazon music and spotify, its usually £20 a month, if you set your VPN to Nigeria you can sign up for 3 american dollars a month, so it has its uses  :wink:
Im unsure if that loophole has been closed, but ive used it for 6 months now and they are yet to take any money  :))

Rod

What is the best paid for VPN for Android?
Your opinions would be be helpful as I am thinking of getting one. Thanks Rod