Recovering pool table

Started by Whites, May 03, 2017, 20:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doramaar

Whites

Quote from: gus-lopez on May 04, 2017, 12:03:31 PM
Place on the Antas ind. estate used to sell them & also recover- Can't remember the name ? Golf something ,I think ?

Thanks for you help,
I've had no look in finding them but thanks again and hopefully from the post below I might be in luck.

Whites

Quote from: doramaar on May 05, 2017, 11:43:14 AM
Hi,
I know someone local who recovers pool tables, they will be back in the area in about 3 weeks time.
Where abouts are you, what size table, what make table,  colour cloth are you wanting?
If you let me know I will get you a quote if you are ok to wait a few weeks.

Thanks

Hi,

No problem waiting a few weeks, we live near the monastery at saliente alto. the table is 73 inches x 37 inches (6x3) foot. It's got a slate bed and green please,not sure what make. Will this price include cushions?

Thanks very much!!!

doramaar

Hi,
I know someone local who recovers pool tables, they will be back in the area in about 3 weeks time.
Where abouts are you, what size table, what make table,  colour cloth are you wanting?
If you let me know I will get you a quote if you are ok to wait a few weeks.

Thanks

gus-lopez

Place on the Antas ind. estate used to sell them & also recover- Can't remember the name ? Golf something ,I think ?

Whites

We have a pool table which desperately needs recovering but can't seem to find anyone local who does it, if anybody as got any ideas it would be much appreciated.