Recommended air con installers

Started by Cuddlybill, May 13, 2009, 22:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philw

Hi  there cuddlybill
Cool solutions is the man for the job exellent service
Phil

carlossaliente

I can recommend MD Aircon.  They fitted our aircon for us in our office in Albox.  Reasonably priced, professional, and know their stuff.  You want to speak to Martin, if you call them, his number is 607364917

Mr Almeria

I would, without doubt, have to recommend Colin @ Cool Solutions - he really does go the extra mile and actually cares about his work!

jonaileen

I've used Colin and been very happy with his service and prices.

housey

I have used Cool Solutions and have been very pleased with their service and prices.

Casa Montes

Both Colin (Cool Solutions) on the above advertising banner & Mark (DRS- Services) on the below advertising banner are air-con suppliers & fitters.

See the commercial section for their ads & positive comments.

Lianne
The purpose of our life is happiness: The Dalai Lama

Don't look down on people unless you are helping them up.

Claire

We bought our LG units, 4 years ago, from Hiper Ocio and they arranged a fitter.

At the time they were the best priced and the fitter was a really nice Spanish man.

p2une

We used El Curro, in Avenida America, their service is very good, (in fact we have had a few things from them) and most of them speak very good English if your Spanish isn't the best.  The installer speaks perfect English. The price wasn't the cheapest but the equipment is very good quality and everything was done on time to a good standard.
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

Cuddlybill

Would be grateful for any recommendations of air con installation companies in the area.  A kind soul has cut our units off the back of the house and we need to sort replacing them. TIA Karen (Mrs Cuddlybill)
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....