Last will and testiment

Started by MigMan, January 13, 2022, 13:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigMan

Thankyou everyone for your replies I'll get on it this week coming.
Sorry for the delay but due to UK commitments I haven't been on here until this morning.
Thankyou again very much appreciated
Regards rodg

DAVIDL

John and Sue

Don't look any further than Amanda

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

shadeseeker

Amanda Oakley  did ours. She is very professional.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

felipe

MigMan

Hi everyone I hope you are all well after the festive season.
Ok can anyone recommend anyone that does wills in Spain, as in I'm a Spanish resident with no assets in the UK.
I did one some years ago which I have in my pocession but as usual it's full of techno jargon that to be honest makes about as much sense to me as reading it in Latin.
I would just like someone to go through it with me and explain in English so I'm under no doubts what's in there, and also if I may need to update it as it is quite old now and obviously over time things change so I just want to be 100% sure.
If you could PM me with any ideas I would be very grateful
Many thanks Rodg