Started by Tetley, June 05, 2022, 09:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chas

Quote from: Tetley on June 05, 2022, 13:51:10 PM
Quote from: chas on June 05, 2022, 13:23:17 PM
Quote from: Tetley on June 05, 2022, 09:52:37 AM
our old dog needs a trim for summer any local recommendations folks

Ta  :smiley:
i steve must say as others been with karen  for at least 6/8 tears as the song go,s simpble the best stay safe all of you X X

thanks Chas Karen is really busy and booked up  ,so i  have ordered some shears ,trim old dog up a bit ,save mi carrying him when we go for a walk ,the old bxggers 13 now bless him    :wink:
thats no props steve when you get the shears and you have done the dogif the wife cant use them i will come down and give you a trim up keep safe safe X

Tetley

Quote from: chas on June 05, 2022, 13:23:17 PM

i steve must say as others been with karen  for at least 6/8 tears as the song go,s simpble the best stay safe all of you X X

thanks Chas Karen is really busy and booked up  ,so i  have ordered some shears ,trim old dog up a bit ,save mi carrying him when we go for a walk ,the old bxggers 13 now bless him    :wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

chas

Tetley

Quote from: peacie on June 05, 2022, 10:45:24 AM
Shampooch in Los Torres - 642 27 64 42 Karen has looked after our dogs for years and she is fantastic.

spot on thanks .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

peacie

Shampooch in Los Torres - 642 27 64 42 Karen has looked after our dogs for years and she is fantastic.

Tetley