UPVC CONSERVATORY «

Started by joanie, March 06, 2020, 14:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafarer

Quote from: felipe on March 08, 2020, 08:49:56 AM
Why should it be removed?
Because in Aug 2018 you removed a post made on the subject of internet provider, when I recommended a certain provider using their name and location !

felipe

expatpat

We used these people a year ago. They charged less than 50% of other quotes we received .They were a delight to work with and produced a great product..I wouldn't hesitate to recommend then

seafarer

To avoid this post being removed, this excellent co. will remain unnamed. However I concur with the op.
The co is on the corner of Calle Almazara, building currently painted pale green with dark green trim.
Many years ago I got our entire house refurbished from single glazed wooden entry doors and wooden traditional style windows, to custom made metal white finish, double glazed, w/ shutters, together with fly screens. All replaced by this co. with efficiency , personal touch,  clean and tidy finish. Certainly undercut the best  (& all) of the other manufacturers in the area. They make all the frames,  parts etc at their workshop, the glazing is subcontracted.
Highly recommended.

joanie

Back in October last year I was looking for someone to supply and fix a conservatory. That job is now complete and I feel I must sing the praises of the Spanish company by Moro Oil on the Arboleas industrial site that carried out the work. White coated aluminium with sliding windows all double glazed even including fly screens, and half the price quoted by other leading companies in the area. I can't thank them enough.