Abandoned dog

Started by babs, April 17, 2015, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babs

Yes could hear him.  He isn't inside the house but in the courtyard.

flyspray

so is the dog behind the wood or in the house, you say you could hear him.????

babs

Passed there this morning and they have now put a big piece of wood so that the dog cannot get into the porch so I was unable to see him, only heard him.  Only the local police can now get to see him.

flyspray

Is there any more news on this little dog. Saved I hope .

mickandjan

:clap: :clap: Well done HAA, that is so heartwarming to hear! You are brilliant and hugely appreciated! 

casabonita

Just to let you know, that a member of HAA went there this morning & his owner was there with her children, so he is not abandoned.
She asked if the dog was hers & she replied it was.It was explained that the condition of the dog was not acceptable & she needed to get him clipped as soon as possible.
The local Police have been called & have been around to the house this afternoon but she was not there.
The officer will keep returning until she is there & HAA will be keeping an eye on this dog.

alto dogs

I could help with dog transport if in Albox area. X

babs

flyspray

Hi where is the dog and was he left by english or spanish. Looks like a westie type dog. Gloria

babs

Many thanks for your reply.  I will certainly get in touch with them.

mickandjan

Helping Animals Almanzora (HAA) may be able to help. Casabonita, on this forum, is a member, perhaps you could send her a pm? I think they also have a Facebook page.

How heartbreaking for you, I hope you get help really soon.   :wave

babs

A lovely little dog has been abandoned by its owners and left to starve.  It stays inside the porch of the house and then is free to roam the streets.  I have been feeding him but today looks a lot worse.  I could cry every time I look at it.  I would take him to the vets but have not got any transport.  Can anybody help ... who can I get in touch with to give me some advice.  I am already feeding another dog who's Bolivian owners have left.  I appreciate any comments.  Thank you  Joyce