1992 Citroen AX 1.1 Petrol

Started by pinoy, April 14, 2024, 12:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoy

Was running brilliant since we bought it last year until my son stoppped at a petrol station a few weeks ago for a rest break and then it refused to start. I've checked the usual stuff, but still refuses to start and the battery is now flat and I just haven't got the time to deal with it anymore. ITV'd until end of May and exempt from road tax. Cheap insurance. Has been my sons Uni runaround in Cordoba but since he finishes soon, it won't be needed.

This would suit someone who likes tinkering with cars without the hassle with dealing computers and sensors. It's as basic as they come. Ideal village run-a-round as it's very economical and fits in narrow spaces.

The good bits: 5 speed. Has 5 Alloy wheels with almost new tyres. New radiator.  Brake discs, pads, rear drum, brake shoes, slave cylinders, and master cylinder have all been replaced as a precaution before my son took it with him.  No rust whatsoever,top or bottom as it's spent most of its life in our village and the next village (Purchena).

500e ono. I'll keep checking bits when I can at the w/ends and i'll update the ad if it starts.
pm for more details.  Thank you.