Siamese Cross Cat missing in Alfoquia

Started by magglet, November 18, 2019, 09:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkee

magglet

I am delighted to say that Taio turned up on a neighbour's doorstep today,a week after he went missing! He was starving and a tad on the nervous side so I can only assume he was shut in somewhere. Cassie, on the other hand remains missing after 3 months so if anyone knows of her whereabouts please let me know.

magglet

There was a sighting of Taio (the male cat} on the evening of Thursday 6th Feb, walking down Calle Petunia, towards the dead end! If anyone knows of a person who has suddenly "acquired" a new cat in this area woud they please pm me asap .Thank you

magglet

It is with much regret I have to say that my other cat (on the left of the photograph...see attachment) has now gone missing.I last saw him on Thurs 6th Feb . 
Again, he is part Siamese with blue eyes and brownish and white markings and his name is Taio.He is approx 18 months old and is neutered. Please could you check all your outbuildings and pm me if you have had a strange cat suddenly appeared over the past few days.It seems odd that 2  of my cats have disappeared over the space of 3 months and I am wondering if something sinister might be going on! Can I reiterate....please do not assume every cat that turns up on your doorstep is a stray, so do NOT automatically start feeding them, enticing them away from their home,leaving distraught owners (like myself) in limbo, not knowing what has happened to their beloved pet.I have nurtured him and cared for him from a kitten, as I did my other cat....IF you want a cat of your own then please adopt one from a rescue,instead of stealing one from a good home where he is loved!!!!

magglet

Thank you Angel, It is not her ,unfortunately, as she is much lighter in colour than the cat HAA show! For a moment then my heart was in my mouth.Some people  see a strange cat (that might have roamed from its territory) and assume it is a stray and their natural reaction is to start feeding it.Of course this tempts the cat to stick around with whoever feeds it,leaving distraught owners wondering where their much loved pet has gone. I do wish they would advertise finding the cats on the forums as we owners ,having paid out for vaccinations and neutering would dearly want our pets back as we are responsible owners. Hope we both  lucky enough to find them safe and well!

Angel

If you look on HAA Facebook or Webb site they have a photo of a cat roaming in Cantoria that looks very much like your cat.
Do hope you find her, mine is still missing after almost 4 weeks.😿

magglet

Still missing after 5 weeks and I am devastated that she has disappeared. Someone,somewhere must know what happened to her, even if she has been run over I need to find closure. She is a much loved pet and it would make this the best Xmas present if she turns up

magglet

Now modified Samantha, details shown on original post

samantha

Hi there, Just a thought, do you have a pic of her and has she got a collar and been microchipped? More info on her might be useful to the search. Regards.

magglet

It has  now been over 2 weeks since my cat went missing but it appears that nobody has seen her .Please look out for her as she is a very loved and missed pet. Do you know of anyone who has acquired a cat of this description since 14th Nov, or do you feed strays and have noticed one of this description? Have you perhaps knocked one down in your car or taken one to the vets in the last 2 weeks.....seen one hanging about? Please Please Please check all sheds and outbuildings as I am missing her so much.Thank you

magglet

Please help....My female Siamese /cross cat went missing on Thursday 14th Nov.She has a white stripe on her face and is cross eyed (blue eyes) shown on right of photograph She is very timid and does not like being handled. Please check your sheds,garages,outbuildings etc as it was windy that night and she might have seeked shelter and got shut in .  She was wearing a faded orange collar with a bell attached and is not chipped I live in Alfoquia, near The Heathers bar Thank you