With everything we've got
We've got to feed this fire
With everything we've got
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on May 30, 2022, 14:49:33 PM
Quote from: Angleseyite on May 30, 2022, 10:01:24 AM
Quote from: Tetley on May 30, 2022, 09:52:17 AM
Can you still clean and light a coal fire ?

as we used to do in ,in my case the 1970,s coming in from school to warm the house on a winters day  :wink:

just reading the government wants to delay the closure of Drax coal power station ,so it makes yer think could the UK punters re discover the coal open fire and wrap round boiler for homeheating  ?   :afro:

Yes, why??? :grin:

just in case we get back to basics Ang   :wink: ( if numb nutts turns gas off or it becomes to expensive )

Don't think that'll be happening Tets, it's Fusion and Hydrogen that's the future, and to be fair the UK is a leading light in these areas..

Tetley

Quote from: Angleseyite on May 30, 2022, 10:01:24 AM

as we used to do in ,in my case the 1970,s coming in from school to warm the house on a winters day  :wink:

just reading the government wants to delay the closure of Drax coal power station ,so it makes yer think could the UK punters re discover the coal open fire and wrap round boiler for homeheating  ?   :afro:

just in case we get back to basics Ang   :wink: ( if numb nutts turns gas off or it becomes to expensive )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol