Gazebo repair?

Started by doreen1, January 06, 2014, 08:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

I recently advertised for somebody to replace my fly netting in the gazebo cover and searched everywhere without success (mainly).  Tried Tapiceria Larius in Cuevas del Rio - they wouldn't do it, tried Tapiceria Juan near the autovia near Los Carasoles - had great difficulty getting to speak to him but eventually he told us he couldn't do it (required an industrial sewing machine) but he sent us to a place in Huercal Overa that made awnings.  They wouldn't replace our netting but they would make a new one for us.  Unfortunately Sandy was unable to repair ours because she doesn't have an industrial machine and been in touch with Kate of House of James but she no longer lives in Spain.  We also tried Cortinas Gregoria.  That was the only place we had success.  In the end I bought the material myself and replaced the fly screens with a much stronger type of material.  The price of the 23 metres of fly netting and the cotton was about €80 as against the €600 that Gregoria wanted. 

The place we tried in Huercal was:

Toldos Baltasa Viudez Paraje la Molineta 43
04600 Huercal Overa
Tel: 950 47 11 09

Very easy to find- take the second turning off the autovia and head for Lidl - it's on the right hand side just before you get to Lidl's roundabout.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

bob

I need a new Gazebo cover made for my Gazebo, can anyone help I would like it to be made from canvas.     Please do not suggest CoverBox Albox as they are not interested in any work (every day is a bad day for them).     I am in the Arboleas area.
Thanks

doreen1

Peter, PM sent to you with the details. :wave

Peter and Frances

doreen1

Hi got the gazebo repair done. Collected it today and it's a great job. I have the ladies details if anyone has any similar repairs needed. Excellent job, reasonable price, and prompt service.

PM me if you need her details.

:clap:

doreen1

Karen4

Doreen, contact Sandyb on this forum, she is very good!
Cl3880

doreen1

Thanks Sandralos,

It's just stitching at the moment, and if I do need to replace them I like to buy locally ( if at all possible ).

Think I will ask Ana Maria, the cleaners/ launderette if her sewing machine would be strong enough to sitch it.

Thanks again.

sandralos

You can buy new ones plus curtains quite cheaply on the internet, many firms in England deliver to Spain you will probably find it is cheaper buying a new cover than having one repaired.   Just Goggle Gazebo covers.

doreen1

Hi,
Does anyone know of a person or business that can repair my gazebo cover. Also if I can buy or have made mozzie curtains for the gazebo.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doreen :wave