Oven element

Started by Albren, May 04, 2014, 16:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albren

Thank you now sorted out thank  you Seth

Seth Pittham

On the basis that it is the element that has failed and it is open ciruit, let me have the model number and serial number (normally found around the lower door case area) and will let you know what a price would be. Check that the thermostat is working, i.e. the orange light comes on and off when the temp control is set to near its loweset setting. If the heating element goes short circuit befote it fails, I can weld the internal contacts of the thermostat togther, making it permenantly on. If you need help, PH me. Seth Zeta Services.
Seth Pittham
Owner of Zeta Services. Avenida 19 de Octubre 18 bajo Zurgena 04650
Tlf 950634477 mob 666826886
www.zeta-services.tv  Info@zeta-services.tv
Here to advise, call whenever you want. We all get stuck from time to time. Costs you nothing to talk.

fluffyone

Romero Oller, in the square in Albox where the donkey statue is.
If he hasn't got in stock, he'll get it within 48hrs.

telcaz

"Albren" I had cause to buy a new element last year, I at first tried "Lopez" on the Antas industrial estate, but no, they didn't stock them but the chap who I spoke to told me to go into Garrucha as there is a shop there that sells all that type of thing. The shop is near Mercadona and opposite the cinema, take your old one with you as a pattern, I think I paid about €20.
                                                Terry.

kazhaynes

It is probably quicker to buy one on ebay and get it sent out!

You could try ElCurro in Albox the electrical shop up from Pricebusters!

Albren

Hi can any one help, does any one know where we can buy a element for our teka oven,
In albox , or any where
Thanks Alan