Administration..Liquidation..Happy Days

Started by Three Blind Mice, January 17, 2014, 22:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Blind Mice

doreen1

I have actually  :whistle:

Just imagine what I would be like without it  :lol:

Still, I should be grateful for sitting at the back of the bus, if they had their way in scotland, we wouldn't even be on the bus.

doreen1

Three Blind Mice

SV

And that is with a massive increase, circa 20% overall in crowd size, some less, some more, the likes of Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Hibs have a big increase due to the fact they are winning and a chance of trophys, and euro football.

The biggest losers are Celtic.

The reason the game is on it's knees, is due to the blatant corruption, the changing of the rules to suit one club, and one club only, they have already changed a rule that allows a team in administration is not automaticly relegated, they knew it was coming again, clubs need to have accounts that show they are viable, Sevco don't, yet are allowed to play, they have illegally transferred their licence, which they shouldn't have, from one company to another, and the sfa do sfa, infact  they facilitate them.

This club is basicly free to do as it wishes, NO punishment has been dished out to them, none whatsoever, anything that has happened to them has been a consequence of their own actions.

They are asking us to contribute to a corrupt game, many will walk away from the game.

I hope the game dies, then and only then we will have a chance to escape the hell that is scottish football.

Senior Villain

Three Blind Mice

Just watched highlights of yesterdays SPL games and most of them you could play spot the crowd, so excuse me for asking why would you want a team who can command 60k plus crowds going out of business.  Scottish football looks to be on its knees and you want to drive it into the ground full stop it appears.

Celtic are running away with the title again but lets be honest they have no competition do they, I fear for football north of the border and IMHO if there are enough people with your views TBM then that wont be long away.

regards

Ian

doreen1

Three Blind Mice

Three Blind Mice

Round 2, Oh the joy, hurting huns all over  :clap:

Jelly and Ice Cream, all washed down with champers.

JCGE