Travel Insurance

Started by alansue, June 01, 2015, 12:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marge

Always use Staysure every year for Worldwide annual travel policy.

Have looked into others but they don't compare to Staysure.

alansue

Thank you the suggestions given to us. Alan & Sue xx

Karen4

I agree with Lynne, we have always used them, excellent cover for health and travel, a excellent prices. Very helpful and responsive staff when needed too!
Cl3880

Lynne

I've done lots of research on travel insurance over the years and I still find Staysure by far the best.  I've used them for about 6 years and made one small medical claim which they paid out immediately.  Very good company to deal with and their customer service people are really nice.  I can't recommend them enough.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

CT

Have you tried speaking with your bank ?

Optomist

Be careful when you book using a comparison sites or UK insurer as trip often has to originate and return to UK destinations . Paid for travel insurance for the Wife  to go to US and Daughter to Peru , with the same company , I had to buy another for the wife as she departed and returned to Almeria . The daughters had to be amended to start from March 1st to September 11th although she was already covered by her university from March to August i had to have cover for her from the time she departed Heathrow for 7 months , it was cheaper than cover for just the last 4 weeks then departing from Peru or any none UK airport .

The one we eventually bought was very competitive and almost the same as the original one from a comparison site , was with a company called Topdog , Google it and you will find it , lots of variations can be made to the policy as to what your risks you want covered and what you dont think is worth additional premiums on .

If you buy online you do have 14 days to change your mind under the distant selling regulations .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

alansue

Can anyone recommend a good Travel Insurance Company for travelling worldwide as Residents here in Spain.