Webejamin's and Tetley's talk about the weather topic

Started by Fickle, August 23, 2013, 18:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

webejamin

Brrrrrr Jack Frost is out there this morning, roads are slippy, but the sun looks ready to shine it all away ++=

webejamin

byrney

You don't say that down at the Blue Oyster Club Webe... ;)

webejamin

rt21

Quote from: webejamin on December 08, 2014, 18:38:25 PM
;D No worries there Richard, nearly caught once, but it won't happen again. Mind you I have been wined and dined many times since, on the off-chance  of splashing the cash, once bitten, twice shy ;) :drinks:
Been cold all day here, would have warmed me up seeing old byrney topless :o

no disrespect to old Byrney but I thought you might have found some better ways of warming up  :whistle:

Richard

webejamin

;D No worries there Richard, nearly caught once, but it won't happen again. Mind you I have been wined and dined many times since, on the off-chance  of splashing the cash, once bitten, twice shy ;) :drinks:
Been cold all day here, would have warmed me up seeing old byrney topless :o

rt21

Quote from: webejamin on December 08, 2014, 10:20:48 AM
???

Be careful Webe if you pop over to Arbieland.

In no time at all you will be invited out to dine and drink by the locals in the most expensive bars (E1.50 a pint) and when you wake up in bed the next morning with a bit of a sore head, you will be clutching an escrita for a house you didn't think you owned in one hand and an empty wallet in the other.  :lol:

Richard

doreen1

Quote from: rt21 on December 08, 2014, 14:16:48 PM
Quote from: byrney on December 08, 2014, 11:19:39 AM
Sorry Webe - thought you could actually see me!  ;)

Deary me Byrney - the thought of you baring your chest in front of your web cam has just put me off my Soupe de poisson.  :D

But I bet someone sitting in the sun is already trawling the web looking for your web cam address. :whistle:

Richard

:D

rt21

Quote from: byrney on December 08, 2014, 11:19:39 AM

Deary me Byrney - the thought of you baring your chest in front of your web cam has just put me off my Soupe de poisson.  :D

But I bet someone sitting in the sun is already trawling the web looking for your web cam address. :whistle:

Richard

byrney

Better bring a few extra this time Webe.  I understand the price of a pint has shot through the roof in Arboleas.  Best stick to the outlying districts to spend your heard-earned.

webejamin

Alright alright!!!! don't rub it in ??? Must get down and pick up some euros, that'll cheer me up ;D

byrney

doreen1

Sitting in the sun now, it's beautiful. Looking at the hills and olive groves...is it time for a glass of wine yet :whistle:

byrney

byrney

Correct.  Wish I knew how to turn this ruddy webcam off!

webejamin

++= Sunny but frosty earlier, just about 7c now, spose you're all sittin out over there, wiv yer shirts off  ;D
Mornin all :tiphat:

webejamin

Little bit better here, 5c and dry :o well, not actually raining ;D

zilnor

Beautiful sunny day yesterday but cold and frosty, 2 degrees in the morning. Today back to grey skies but a bit milder 7 degrees.  :wave

webejamin

Bitter cold here Richard just about 3c Brrrrrr looks like we've been on a bit of a time travel. last post before you, was Tetley in September :o but the old forum's been down a while, I thought it was me ??? anyway, nice to be back :tiphat:

rt21

b***y freezing at this end.

Just been out for a long walk and my head is numb with the cold. Just as well that I had the important bits well protected from the elements  :D

Richard

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Essex Girl

We have had storm after storm this afternoon, thunder, lightening, hailstones and torrential rain. The garden was completely  under water for a while, and it has not finished yet, I can still hear thunder getting nearer again.  This is the first rain since we were flooded in June, I know we desperately need the rain, but 3 months worth in one day!!   pmt
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

doreen1

webejamin

:wave Bye Y'all,  ;D catch Y'all in a few weeks :wave

Never know I might pop in an odd time ;) :wave

doreen1

Morning amigos,
Beautiful sunny morning here in Wolverhampton . Chilly though but at least blue skies.

:wave

webejamin

;D bloody big old storm it was byrney :o woke me up :o And stop being rude :redcard: naughty step for you me boy :police:

byrney

"crashin and bangin in the night" - are you sure it was a good idea to get new batteries for that iPad thing of your wife's Webe?  :whistle:

webejamin

Lovely morning again here ++= crashin and bangin  *&" in the night and very heavy rain, but looks fine now :tiphat:

webejamin

:o Don't be rude  :o Now I ave to do a bit of buskin, for dosh to buy me own ipad  ;)  ;D
Lovely morning here, think I might cut the grass  ;D
Cor ;D ++= still 23c Indian Summer or what.  ;D

doreen1

Oh lovely enjoy.
Is " Mrs Webe letting me on her iPad thing" code for a special treat on your holidays :whistle: