SERIOUS ACCUSATIONS

Started by palminspain, January 07, 2024, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

palminspain

Johnny73, The person who started the topic of familiars illegal works in the forum was Roger, only to make damage to wrong person. Read it again, I see you a bit lost in this conversation. - LINK

I have only written to close that issue and give a real information against Roger lies, because all the illegal works which Roger referred affect precisaly to  Angel García (number 5 PP) but not Cristobal García (PSOE). If He wants really blame somebody, He can to start with Angel García (number 5 PP) cousin of GRAYSAN Builder and nephew of PROMAR Builder.

And I only represent myself. I am not a politician, if you want to know the opinion of the PSOE or UCIN talk to them. I am against many lies told in this forum by certain people.

Johnny73

Quote Palminspain ##
We must be serious, please, We are talking about illegal constructions.##

Yes of course and we should remember that one Mayor or another over the years watched on as these illegal constructions went up and with Town Hall permission.

Yes, very serious business. Shame you guys in different Administration's allowed it to happen.
But it's too late now so it's down to the lawyers to sort out.
Not this or any forum.

palminspain

Johnny73, Now the conversation is boring, but when Roger defame and lie is entertainment, no?.
We must be serious, please, We are talking about illegal constructions.

To help legalize housing, it is not necessary to defame and lie as Roger says.

Cristobal left the town hall, Roger dont lie more about him.
I only see thirst for revenge in your words.

Johnny73

It's now so boring with the ex Mayor's family and Roger at war on the Forum.
The electorate voted the old lot out  and that should be the end of it.
Everyone knows what the previous Admin did and didn't do,  some good some not so good.
Let's see what the new lot do but won't hold my breadth
All over Spain the Mayor's give the work to their family so nothing new there.
Roger is just trying to get houses legalised  but this back and forth stuff on a forum  is not helping Anyone and should have a seperate section.
New Year , let the lawyers sort it.

lmj52

The builders and various officials mentioned in this and other posts were brought to my attention years ago when looking to purchase in this area. The advice I was given was to avoid them. Seems it was good advice.  :embarrassed:

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

palminspain

In fact, as everyone knows, in 2023 elections Roger supported PP and defended Angel García (number 5 PP) in this forum.

The objective of your support was to have a PP with absolute majority in the town hall, but at the same time, Angel García come back to the town hall. It's strange when you criticize something and defend it at the same time.

Instead, you blame Cristobal for illegal works that he did not do. Meanwhile, you defend a person who facilitated the construction of illegal homes.

You are a contradiction, one after another. You like to be the protagonist.
I think is clear.

Roger

You have stated that I supported Angel Garcia.
In fact, as everyone knows, in 2009 I criticised him in the Spanish press, and in 2011 I organized the PSA campaign to defeat him.
If not for me he would have won in 2011.

My criticism of Cristobal is what he did after innovation 14 was approved in 2017.
He blocked afos for 6 months.
Then he misled people by saying that the afo wouldn't make their house legal.
And he is still saying that!

And the current mess with Los Requenas.
After 6 years they have nothing, despite many paying thousands to the town hall with the promise of getting their escrow.
And PSOE still won't admit that the project isn't fit for purpose

palminspain

I write this post to clarify the information about serious accusations that Roger made in this post about Cristobal Garcia (Former Mayor) illegal houses – LINK

Roger: "Did your family comply with the law when they built illegal houses in Los requenas. NO."

Your words Roger are very miserable. You know this story perfectly and you know that you are lying. Cristobal never authorized to his family to build illegal houses. You know perfectly well who authorized his family and other builders. That houses were built when Cristobal García was not in the town hall as mayor.

Angel García (number 5 of PP) was deputy mayor until december 2008, and then mayor until 2011. You know him well, You supported and defended him during the last elections campaign in 2023 and also in 2007. The same person who left a debt of more than 3.5 million euros and many unpaid invoces when he left the town hall in 2011, after 3 year as mayor and 5 as deputy mayor, as you can remember when you was deputy mayor.

Angel García (number 5 of PP) allowed the construction of illegal houses of his family such as GRAYSAN and PROMAR and many others while he was in the town hall. As if that were not enough, he earned money by selling land in Los Torres, where PROMAR's illegal houses were built. He is cousin of GRAYSAN Builder (as Cristobal García the Former Mayor) and nephew of PROMAR builder.

- LINK Image -

Ángel García (number 5 of the PP) knew perfectly well the illegal situation of his family's illegal constructions, and as a member of the town hall, he did nothing. But you blame Cristóbal García (Former Mayor) for those constructions when he had not political responsibility or relationship with those works in that years. You have a big hate problem with your former partners, dont lie.

You Roger know it perfectly but, mysteriously, you forgot it during the election campaign in may:

(Roger's Response about the original owners of the land where PROMAR built illegal houses in Los Torres)

Roger: "I don't know or care who sold the land to Cristobal Berbel (PROMAR). I assume all within the extended Garcia family." - LINK

The reality is that You know it perfectly:

(June 29, 2012 - Bill's post: "I can't believe the town hall is still dealing with this company.But I can remember when Cristobal was heavily promoting this company")

Roger Response to Bill (June 29, 2012): "TOTAL RUBBISH. The boss of Promar is related to the previous Mayor, Angel. They did not support us at the last election, and it has taken many months to get them to talk to us."- LINK

And you also have other examples of favors to family members that you hidden during the campaign:

Roger Response (February 07, 2011): "For information, Procosona is the cousin of the Mayor's wife (Angel García). They have also been given the contract for the new nursery. Family connections!!!" - LINK

Your defense and support to Angel García (number 5 PP) during the electoral campaign is a clear example of demagoguery that shows what you are capable to get the power and be the protagonist. You no have principles. Maybe I have to prepare an extense post with your demagoguery in this matter, but now, I will show to everybody some examples of Roger's opinión about Angel García (number 5 PP):

Roger (September 05, 2017): "I would remind people that before I and others decided to change the political face of Arboleas, we had a Mayor (Angel García) who said that if we did not like it here we should go home." - LINK

Roger (July 18, 2012): "Why am I angry at the previous administration? They lied to me when I was trying to help them in the Town Hall, leading me to pass on false information. They have left hundreds of people in a mess by not controlling the situation of new developments. And the previous Mayor (Angel García) stated at the end of the last Pleno that he does not remember anything that hapepned in the past 5 years!! We are spending hours every day trying to sort out these problems from the past 8 years." - LINK

Roger (July 17, 2012): "the former Mayor of Arboleas, Angel Garcia, along with two former PSOE councillors, have been charged with the alleged crime relating to the construction of irregular houses." - LINK

Your relation with Angel Garcia (number 5 PP) was really bad due to the town problems and many people know it (you have many post about it), but surprisingly, you said a totally different thing during the election campaign. You never said anything bad about him, worse still, you defended him!. The example:

Roger (May 23, 2023): "His fundamental problem, which I told him at the time, was that he had inherited a useless team with no ability, and a Council legal Secretary who was equally useless... All this is forgotten, but I was there at the time. The problem was that he made a stupid decision, for which he has paid the legal price. He built a swimming pool on land which was protected at the back of his house. he was found guilty."LINK

Now, and with a new town hall team, you continue atacking Cristobal García (Former Mayor) with illegal constructions made for others. Has no sense...

Roger, you are a person with a certain prestige in our community. Why do you lie? is It necessary? I dont understand your lies. The examples are clear. You dont have shame.

It is very easy to defame in a forum, it doesn't matter if you have a well-known or anonymous user like me. Dont lie more and give contrasted information.

Thanks.