DVD and Software Piracy Unregistered business

Started by business, January 07, 2009, 20:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babyboomer

It appears to me that there is a lot of huff and puff to gt people to be legal without the staff to actually enforce the rules.
Not much different to the UK really.
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

jim

Boybilly,
You have hit the nail on the head,it's some one just trying to wind some one up,must have been sold a duff DVD :rofl
DILLIGAF

boybilly

I have just carried out a search on the internet about this so-called organisation and they do not appear to exist. In either English or Spanish. So I would be interested to know where you came by this information. Especially as it is your first posting on here.  My friend in the guardia has not heard of it. Billy

meldrew

There again,all mouth, they were supposed to be having a purge on english illegal cars 2 years ago, there are still hundreds of them about.

Jammy_Dodger

And when thats sorted are they going to get all the illegal cars of the road ,think of the increase in car sales and the revenue collected from road tax when you lot still driving illegal British cars here ,rush out and buy new.
SANCTIMONIOUS DO GOODER

meldrew

It's the same old story, the spanish are all mouth and don't do.

Boris

Seems a bit daft telling everyone what you are up to. Surely this is meant to be undercover so you can catch all those illigal workers.
All you have to do is sit and have a coffee on the coast and you will be asked if you want a DVD by plenty of people!!

UEI

Blimey....
Even a change of Avatar does not seem to curb some people's contempt of others (chuckles).

HogRider

Or perhaps they might be better employed checking on the legality of the 'legal' businesses and corruption in town halls to see if they are paying their dues to the system or does 'creative accounting' have another word for bungs, backhanders and brown envelopes ?
Hogs :hat

business

An organisation called Business Watch Andalucia  is now operating in our area in conjunction with the  Junta De Andalucia and the Guardia Civil they are investigating the sale of pirate DVD,s and software.They are also checking on companies advertising on forums like this and in local papers and mags  to see if the companies are legal and owners and staff are paying tax in Spain.