How do you know your a Biker ?

Started by HogRider, April 21, 2009, 13:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogRider

Stella
Course it is !  See my post : http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=14750.0   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now forget all the stuff about spare clothes ! You'll get a rally t shirt so that's the top sorted of three days ! (Wear ya oldest, crabbiest T shirt to the rally then you can dump it when it stands on its own !, under the leathers well commando is good cos you saving the planet and not using any of those nasty washing powders ! 'sides leathers smell any way and nobody will notice after the first bottle of JD

Hogs  :tiphat:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

StellaL

We went to the Northwich Thundersprint on Sunday Hogs.  All you old bikers would have loved it.  Just like the old days with loads of people looking like a good wash would kill 'em.  Not like that these days is it?
Stella

HogRider

You know your a biker when you've got a little savings account tucked away that only you know about to fund biker rallies, chrome, go faster bits, and an excess of JD's and coke wiv ya mates !
Hogs

HogRider

You know your a biker when the cage drivers want to delete you ! True !
Hogs  :angel:  :rofl:

andie

Quote from: HogRider on April 22, 2009, 15:50:06 PM
Stella
Your OM and Andie's Steve will get on like house of fire, wot wiv BSA's, Vinnies, Ariel Square 4, Bonnies and such like  cos.....

..... You know your a Biker ......   When you can have ya mates round for a beer and talk complete  bo***x all night about old Brit classics and how you broke 'em, fell off 'em, fixed 'em and everybody thinks your a right nice Bloke or Bird !

Hogs  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yep Hogs,will all drink ti that one ! rock on   :clap:S

HogRider

Stella
Your OM and Andie's Steve will get on like house of fire, wot wiv BSA's, Vinnies, Ariel Square 4, Bonnies and such like  cos.....

..... You know your a Biker ......   When you can have ya mates round for a beer and talk complete  bo***x all night about old Brit classics and how you broke 'em, fell off 'em, fixed 'em and everybody thinks your a right nice Bloke or Bird !

Hogs  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

StellaL

He's still up in the marital bedroom playing with something Hogs!  Not sure what.  Bonnie long since gone.  Would love to get the Vincent down to Cantoria and use it there.  Maybe when we retire, though we couldn't ride it all that way.  My bum would be black and blue when we arrived
Stella

HogRider

Way to go Stella ! 'Spose he's still upstairs in the marital bedroom playing wiv his Vincent Flergol Valve ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hogs

PS We wanna see these gems out on the street !

andie

Quote from: StellaL on April 22, 2009, 10:06:36 AM
You know you're married to a biker when the first thing he does when you move into your first home is prepare the marital bedroom for building his pre-unit Bonnie.  You know you are married to a biker when he says to you "Give us a lift to get this downstairs love", but you do it willingly because in your ignorance you belive the decoration of the marital bedroom will commence.  In case you had any doubts about being married to a biker it is all confirmed when you come home from shopping to find another pile of junk (otherwise known as the beloved Vinnie) has taken pride of place in the marital bedroom!  Still with him after 35 years so he must have done something right???

rock on Stella ,thats what we need down here ,more biker babes (no offence intended !)  ;D :tiphat:S

StellaL

You know you're married to a biker when the first thing he does when you move into your first home is prepare the marital bedroom for building his pre-unit Bonnie.  You know you are married to a biker when he says to you "Give us a lift to get this downstairs love", but you do it willingly because in your ignorance you belive the decoration of the marital bedroom will commence.  In case you had any doubts about being married to a biker it is all confirmed when you come home from shopping to find another pile of junk (otherwise known as the beloved Vinnie) has taken pride of place in the marital bedroom!  Still with him after 35 years so he must have done something right???
Stella

andie

yer  hogs,  :wavei liked it better 9 years ago,surrounded by ex uk gangsters & rough diomonds,nobody botherd  yer, very little crime  , none of this holy crap and every silly bostard running around" saying are well yer carnt do this or that "

i feel like im in mi council estate,and been over run wi posh ! :lol: :rofl:S

HogRider

You know your a biker........ When none of the folk in cages upstairs understand whats going on in our basement  :rofl:

Hogs

'Specially some of the the mancunians upstairs who don't understand biker humour  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

andie

you know your a biker,when you move to a far off land for a new biggining,because you do not have a garage to keep all you luved ones in  :wave,you leave all the front room furniture in the lorry,and put yer bikes in the front room for at least a year. when your "new freinds "come around,and gasp in a masment at your R1  stood in pride of place where the telly should be or perhaps your  old 1930,s dear.
your new freinds then depart off home to thair shiney new villas,saying under thair breath,um i dont now how Andrea puts up with him !

are well the secrate to that one boyes is marry a biker girl !,i did  :lol:

as mi mam used to say,our stevens had the bloody tea strainer in bits again for one of them bloody  airy filters  808

:angel:

harley1

You know you are a biker when you open your wallet and have a photograph of you bike and not the other half
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

jim

You know your a biker when 6 days before you are due to marry,you go (attempt)
round a sharp corner with you future old lady hanging on for dear life.

Using the kerb to keep you from getting off before you get there,then realize that about 10 ft into the corner there is a drop kerb,result me in a hedge future wife sliding up the road with the bike following her.

Quick shake of the head get up run like hell up the road to make sure the bike is OK.
Bike thank god was OK just a few scratches. :whistle: :whistle:

Oh and the future wife OK also just a few scratches,and yes we did get married,that was 36 years ago and still hanging on in there. :rofl: :rofl: :tiphat:
DILLIGAF

HogRider

Right here we go then Gang, bit of fun, give me the reason (s) below in answer to this question

You know your a biker when...........

You wake up on the tarmac and you say to your mate "I ain't done too much damage to me bike have I ? or me bikes OK though init !"

or

You say to the Paramedic, "Don't you dare cut off my leathers, it don't hurt really" !

There go then enjoy................

Don't forget you must start it off with "You know your a biker when........."
Hogs :rofl:

PS try to keep your answers clean and free from biker Smut !