Jailed

Started by andie, October 29, 2009, 08:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogRider

Steve
You ain't wrong ! Theres already rumblings in Bruxelles and from the fine UK Government half wits to speed restrict bikes and we already know that they would dearly love to have us all driven round in fart powered noddy cars (But not them though cos the've got to have their armoured Jags for 'Security' !) 

I would urge all Bikers whether in the UK or not to join MAG coz in the not too distant future you may find that the mode of transport of YOUR CHOICE may well be restricted and / or taken away !

Hogs

http://campaign.publicaffairsbriefing.co.uk/home.aspx?cid=8ff30666-d36d-4965-851f-8f18b73ecd92

andie

there was a spread in the papers yesterday of a biker getting 12 months for 166mph.

do you fine biking folks ,think its over the top,when the jails are full ?

personally,i suppose if i was a traffic cop,ambulance driver or fireman and witnessed the aftermanth of a high speed blast that whent wrong i would probably seid 12 months isnt enough,however if its was an open road speed camera offence with no one injured,i would have impounded the bike with a 3k buy back to fund road safty campaings.

also i dont think thease" fast lads",have done us" slow old dear stuper bike riders" any favours, blasting around at 150 mph wich is why big bro is wee,d off with us all .

:wave  S