Honda Dominator for sale

Started by markandkaren, January 22, 2010, 11:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markandkaren

thinking of selling my Honda Dominator 650. 2001 uk reg. only 33,000 kilometers (not miles!), previous mot and receipts. i bought it with the intent of doing a trip round europe with a mate of mine but sadly he cant make it anymore. bought from a dealer in uk, black, mot till june 2010. everything prepared for a "long way round" trip. new tyres, chain sprockets,  touring scott oiler chain lubrication fitted, headstock bearings, output shaft seals, wheel bearings, etc, etc. laser stainless (legal) pipe, luggage rack,(no luggage), givi top box. serviced in uk in october. was going to re-reg it spanish and get more for it ( try and search for dominators in spain (if you can find a late one. i know, i tried for several months) and check out the prices.) i didnt get round to re-reg it. i have all the info to do it and can help. i paid top money for it because i wanted something to get on and do the trip without aggro. i am embarassed to say the bike stands me at nearly 3000euros. at the time money was no object to get the right bike. now i know there's a CRiiiSIS on, (spanish accent please!)  if anyone is interested, an offer within an olive pip spitting distance of 2500 euros will get you a sorted bike. as comparison, a spanish friend has an '89 dominator for sale, spanish condition, for 1800euros!!! i rest my case. please phone mark anytime 950 613802 or mobile 636070042. can email photo.  thank you. here endeth the waffle.....