Filmon

Started by Ealesy, August 22, 2014, 21:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elle1971

Quote from: Oats on September 01, 2014, 09:17:08 AM
Very funny Elle. You must be one of the lucky ones as we have been unable to watch Filmon properly for the last week at least. So much buffering etc etc. Our internet speed has not been compromised yet that and IPlayer et al are all struggling. Is it all these holiday peeps using their mobile devices I ask myself. Let's see if this week it's any better unless someone on this forum has any idea why. I use my PC to watch TV via an HDMI cable so assume that any updates will have happened naturally and not as per another post that you have to update if using Android. Answers on a postcard please!

We were lucky for the first episode of Doctor Who, but no such luck on the second one. We gave up after five minutes. To be fair, we rarely use FilmOn... as we're happy to watch stuff after the event - but I do like my Doctor Who. Hope you get yours sorted xxx
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

byrney

Yes Oats, although can still watch it on my laptop.

For some reason though every time I do anything on Filmon I've started to get the most annoying trailers for films.

Does anyone know how to get rid of them, other than waiting the required number of seconds before "skipping ad"?

Incidentally, does anyone actually watch these ridiculous-looking films?.....

Oats

Quote from: Elle1971 on August 23, 2014, 12:29:58 PM
Could you all please make sure you have switched FilmOn OFF this evening when Doctor Who is on. I couldn't bear the thought that my viewing pleasure was being ruined because someone couldn't possibly do without watching the 5672nd rerun of Dad's Army.

That is all - thanks!

;)

Elle xx

Very funny Elle. You must be one of the lucky ones as we have been unable to watch Filmon properly for the last week at least. So much buffering etc etc. Our internet speed has not been compromised yet that and IPlayer et al are all struggling. Is it all these holiday peeps using their mobile devices I ask myself. Let's see if this week it's any better unless someone on this forum has any idea why. I use my PC to watch TV via an HDMI cable so assume that any updates will have happened naturally and not as per another post that you have to update if using Android. Answers on a postcard please!

byrney

Ah apologies Rod, I'm happy watching in good old SD - must get one of those colour telly things one day.  I believe they are quite good.

Elle1971

Could you all please make sure you have switched FilmOn OFF this evening when Doctor Who is on. I couldn't bear the thought that my viewing pleasure was being ruined because someone couldn't possibly do without watching the 5672nd rerun of Dad's Army.

That is all - thanks!

;)

Elle xx
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

Rod

Just been on to Filmon on my computer. The top banner, on the right, says free SD/Pay HD. Byr, are you sure you are getting HD and not SD? New window comes up and  says 14.95 euros per month for HD.

Rod

Well done you. Whenever I have been on it it wants money for HD but I do not use it much.

byrney

No you don't.  I've been using it for 12 months now without any subscription and without any problems.

Rod

Trial period, you will have to pay to get it regularly.

stean

I had the same prob. So l googled film on and I don't know if it new but I downloaded film onHDi player, and its brilliant.

Daffy

Same here, annoying!

terina

Yes ours seems to be jumping all over and words don't seem to always fit the mouths

Ealesy

Has anyone had problems with filmon it's been playing up for a few days now specially wgen soaps are on