Android TV

Started by Daffy, August 28, 2014, 07:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serenity

Rodney I am still able to get all ITV and BBC programmes via Androidman's log in or by subscribing to StreamTVBox where you get all Sky and BBC & ITV.

phileas fogg

camposat.tv is working well showing all on my Samsung galaxy3, watch all UK tv on there, when my good wife hogs the zapper to watch tv

Android Man

Hello
There's no need to miss any shows.
If any of our customers are having problems with the UK TV services, please log into your client hub page, if you are unable to sign in, please email me with your client serial number and i can resend your login details.
Check the announcements section, in there you will find instructions on all the ways of watching Live TV using XBMC, ITV is available in Full HD via XBMC.
Jamie
Androidman

rodney

Hi All,

NO MATTER what addon you use with XBMC at the moment, you will still have same result, NO UK TV, everything still runs through Filmon,r no matter what, and due to  the streaming protocals they changed yesterday, NO UK TV at moment using XBMC, untill a fix/update is made for Filmon streams, other than that all works good with XBMC if your XBMC is set up correctly.

serenity

FilmOn have problems which they are working on.  If you have got your box from Androidman check his website there is an announcement regarding this and other options to get ITV, BBC etc.

Daffy

Look on Android man client hub for alternatives.

diamondlil

Do we have to wait for XBMC to update their changes, or is there somwhere we can do it ourselves?

Daffy

Thank you for the replies.  :tiphat: :tiphat:

sat

Filmon itself is not down - it is working fine.

But it is down on xbmc, as filmon have changed a few server settings at their side, and you now need to wait for XBMC or your feeds / plugins to be updated to take into account these changes....

Ray144

Yes film on seems to be down

Daffy

Has anyone else with an Android box lost all live TV since last night at about 9.30?