So..........

Started by Crystal2, September 03, 2014, 17:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Fernlea, I suggest you give Gary tel. no. 674032258 a call, as no doubt he will be happy to discuss the various options available to you. I have no connection to Gary or his company other than one of hopefully being a future happy customer!
Regards
Jim.

fernlea

What about the 1.2 Dish plus an extra 80 cm ? We have a 1.3 dish ,NO internet connection worth talking about !!

jimbo

Gary from uk satellite tv came to our house yesterday to discuss the options available to us for uk tv viewing and I must say we were very impressed with the direct and honest way he presented these options, certainly it was not a sales pitch  but more of a what is the best option for what we require on a particular budget. Keep up the good work G, it's great to meet someone who thinks about  "good customer service".
Jim.

uk-satellite-TV

Thanks jim...
But please be assured that a great price does not mean we cut corners elsewhere.
We use top Quality cable and ancillaries and of course our customer service is second to none..
All our work is guaranteed as well as the equipment we install.

G

jimbo

At last someone has actually put a price on the forum of what they are willing to sell and install these large sat dishes for.  Well done uk satellite tv, looks like a very competitive price to me!

phileas fogg

Amazon have many to seleect from,around 200 pounds for a good hd one

swithin

Which is the best humax box & how much are they?

Daffy

Thank you for your reply.
Val

uk-satellite-TV

Of course..   

Supply only - famaval 1.9m dish, complete with base and LNB             550 euro
Installation                                                                                       100 euro

TV packages are more complicated and really do need a chat to discuss your best options... 
As I said earlier, a 1.9 is probably the best option, But there are other options that can give you "nearly" all the channels for less,
It depends what you already have, and what you want....

Regards
Gary
UK satellite TV
Customer service first, customer service second.....

Daffy

PLEASE can someone give prices?
"Not expensive" "Reasonable" etc. are not really helpful. To some people 5000 is not expensive whilst to others 500 is!!
I am not being pedantic, I am genuinely interested but would like to save myself the embarrassment of asking someone to call and wasting their time and petrol if it is way outside my price range.
Even a pm would be helpful but, I suspect that there are others on here who also would like some idea of costs.
Val

phileas fogg

We have 1.9 dish installed by colin, also a humax box, I can pick and choose any tv region I wish to view and get a perfect reception.I have an android box which I don't use much now use my laptop or Samsung galaxy which has xbmc installed.

uk-satellite-TV

If you do decide to take the plunge, then please get a few quotes and look at what has been charged here...

We are a new business in the area, but we do have plenty of experience with installations of all the available options
ranging from 80cm to 2.4m. We pride ourselves on customer service and intend to be the premier installer in the area.

The 1.9m dish is a good option for this area, but prices vary immensely..  and I can safely say that we will not be beaten on price or customer service.   http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=91535.0

But don't get pushed into a 1.9m....  As  said by Serenity....  there are other options available that could save you a packet.
You can get nearly all the channels on your existing 1.2m dish plus an extra 80cm..  

Please give us a try, You wont be disappointed.

regards
Gary

serenity

There are other solutions, so shop around which are not so expensive.

Rod

My 1.9 dish is great, got it last November. Also use Humax for all the reasons stated. Mine was installed by Colin ( Cool solutions ) and am very happy with it.

shadeseeker

Hi we have had our 1.90 dish fitted by Gary (olive 123) for approx 5 months and I couldn't be happier. Brill picture and with a Humax box I can record progs if I'm out or watching something else. So glad we took the plunge and especially glad I used Gary.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

Crystal2

Lots of posts about the android box...... For and against.  But very little on the big dishes either 1.9 or 2.4.    Does that mean that there are lots of happy viewers and now is the time to consider the big purchase.

It will be a lot of money so it needs careful consideration . 

Any input would be welcome and many thanks.