Welcome Stranger

Started by terina, August 13, 2015, 16:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suej

We popped in our way home this evening, seem a very nice couple and the two young chaps behind the bar are nice and friendly as well, one is English and one is Spanish. Hope that it is a success as we look definitely look forward to being regular visitors, it will be lovely just to stroll up there.

Sue

thehidens

Popped in this morning. Seems to be called Bar Limaria. (On blackboard outside).
Nice friendly welcome, and quite a few of the Locals popping in. Wish them well, and look forward to them serving food, which they say will be October.

byrney

Unbiased, as in not the owner, partner, best mate etc.

I'm sure we all appreciate truthful reviews.

Karen4

Great for people in Limaria though, if it turns out to be a good one!
Cl3880

sparkiemike

:wave

must admit never been there to eat either lunchtime or evening.
Driven past is several times.
But the drive from Arboleas is such a pain in the ar** it's hardly
worth the effort when there's such a selection of hostelries
within easy driving distance

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

Karen4

Quote from: byrney on August 13, 2015, 19:02:23 PM
Thank God they're not going to call it "The Wild Boor" - our ex-Forumers (and even some of our current "foot in both campers" would arrive in droves.

Yes, and I'll happily join them.  :lol:

Good luck, and I look forward to reviews from unbiased Patrons.
Blimey that's a bit of a biased post if ever I saw one! The bar used to be known as "The Unwelcome Stranger", it's good to see it coming to life again in an area that is crying out for a social centre point, I hope it is very good and does very well. We're looking forward to it opening.
Cl3880

Chilieagle

We are belgians and we are very pleased "the welcome stranger " reopend.
We gone be there tomorrow, de chef seams very nice, and we hope he gone have a lot of people going there
to drink something and also we hope he has a few tapa's
Congratulations with the new bar and hope you have a lot of succes.

byrney

Thank God they're not going to call it "The Wild Boor" - our ex-Forumers (and even some of our current "foot in both campers" would arrive in droves.

Yes, and I'll happily join them.  :lol:

Good luck, and I look forward to reviews from unbiased Patrons.

verwood

Thought it used to be called "The well hung strangler"
:rofl:

sapper

Yes 1000 monday morning initially as a bar and will be re named "The Wild Boar"

terina

I went past the Welcome Stranger - Limaria, today and asked a man when it was opening.    He said this coming Monday, just thought it would be nice to show a bit of support to a newcomer.