Events in March

Started by dafydd51, February 29, 2020, 15:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dafydd51

Hello Everybody,

This is what is happening in March and beyond:-

Thursday 5th MARCH BRANCH MEETING 10.30 for 11am at THE HEATHERS and this month the Speaker will betony BROWN with anecdotes of his life in the Navy.

THURSDAYS 12th and 26th MARCH 10 PIN BOWLING  1 for 1.30pm at the Bowling Alley and this month I will need to know is you are bowling by the Sunday before so that we can prevent a fiasco like the last date.

WEDNESDAY 18th COFFEE MORNING 10.30 for 11am at THE HEATHERS.

TUESDAY 31st MARCH BUFFET & QUIZ NIGHT 7 for 7.30pm at THE HEATHERS and if you are coming along please let me know by Coffee Morning

Now in the near future as I’ve told you before the 8/9th May is the 75th ANNIVERSARY of VE DAY and on FRIDAY the 8th we are holding a DINNER & DANCE at  THE HEATHERS with KAYLEIGH EASTON singing and tickets will be available shortly.
On  SATURDAY the 9th there is an ORCHESTRAL CONCERT at the RENFE at 2pm with music predominately of the 1940’s and entry is free.
On SUNDAY the 10th there is a service at 11am at the CHURCH in Los Llanos del Peral followed by a BBQ with lots of fun and games and again this is free, you just pay for what you eat and drink.

But wait I’m not finished!!

On FRIDAY the 5th June there is the ANNUAL CHAIRMAN’S BBQ  at Bar Sureste Los Menas with Brendan O’Dee singing. Later in the year with have a few other things planned with more details later,

Now that is all for now.

Best regards,

Tony