Vets

Started by fazktm650, September 12, 2015, 18:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fazktm650

Thank you all for your kind messages we shall see tomorrow

arty choke

I'm so glad you've got your poor dogs back,let's hope it's nothing some good food and sleep won't cure.Probably best to check with a vet.Very good luck and hope they are soon recovered.

Lizzie1201

So glad you have them back. Sleeping on your bed is the best place for him, like you said, a good nights sleep will hopefully do him the world of good. 617 305 784 emergency number, Pepe usually answers. Hope the dog is better tomorrow, let us know how he is getting on.
Liz

fazktm650

Thank you for that our dogs went missing for five days and we found them today they seem exhausted but would like to get them checked out as our Mastin is so stiff and had a hole in his chest but we've cleaned him all up but he is so tired think he's been protecting the other dog and not slept poor b....ger he's sleeping on my bed at mo but he's not right will see what he's like in the morning might be he's exhausted poor thing

Lizzie1201

We use Nexo in Albox. When one of my dogs could no longer get in the car to go to the vet for her jabs ( she was nearly 14 ) Pepe would come out to her.
Liz

fazktm650

Hi does anyone know of a vet that does house calls. Thanks