IPTV problems

Started by lesleysivo, February 08, 2020, 08:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigMan

Hi guys, it's all a mine field to me all this TV stuff but anyway I thought I would update you on my system. After alot of problems with my old system that was to be honest unwatchable 80% of the time I took this system out from Europa digital on a months trial. Ok it's a bit more expensive than the other one but so far it's been brilliant. It's not froze or buffered once in the 5 weeks I have had it. Yes its early days yet I know but so far I cant fault it. The only issue they seem to have is certain programmes usually ITV when dare i say it coronation street is showing, is that you have to go on to regional ITV and this eliminates any problems such as robotic movements and the audio not in time with the acting. Apart from this which doesn't affect me as such  it's been fantastic. I have friends that have their system through the android man, and this is also proving to be very good. Both systems show everything clearly on the TV guide, there are films, box sets, catch up, radio etc, etc, the list goes on.
I'm going to give this a go anyway and see what happens. I may switch to another supplier in time as there does seem to be alot of competition out there, and I'm sure the system will only get better with constant improvements they are all doing.
Regards

King

I think many of us are in the same position. You might wish to have a look at this earlier topic - https://arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=130687.0.

We'll just have to wait until Juan gets it sorted. If you've got a VPN or Smart DNS you can view alternatives like BBCiPlayer, ITV Hub, etc.

Cartron

Email Juan, he seems to work every hour that god sends.

lesleysivo

Since the power cuts we cannot got IPTV on at all, we are in lost huevanillas. When we try to click on the square all that comes up is an oblong saying the name of the account holder user name and url address. When we press on that it comes up as no iptv server response....can anyone please help with what's going on? Have emailed Tony at town hall but of course it's a weekend now so don't expect anything until at least monday...thanks