Engine re-bore and skim

Started by onionboy, June 25, 2023, 16:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markandkaren

That machine shop in Lorca do regular collections from certain local collection points and garages. For example they collect from Marhuenda in Olula del Rio twice a week, I believe Tuesdays and Thursdays, although that might have changed.

onionboy

Your right Tetley

The old girl is a dream, 42 years old, minimal electrics, easy to maintain etc etc

Or, laud, smelly, no power steering no aircon,and a clutch that throws its toys out every so often etc

But I love her

Tetley

Quote from: onionboy on June 26, 2023, 00:24:54 AMThanks Tetley

I hope they can help me breathe life into my old series landrover

Cheers
Tony

i think there is another one in Lorca area as well ,carnt beet the old engines  :wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

onionboy

Thanks Tetley

I hope they can help me breathe life into my old series landrover

Cheers
Tony

Tetley

Quote from: onionboy on June 25, 2023, 16:04:53 PMHi all

I have heard there is a machine workshop in Lorca that will re-bore engine cylinders and skim the head

I have tried to find it on Google but no joy

Does anyone have a phone number and/or address

Thank you in advance

Tony

https://rectificadoralevante.es/
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

onionboy

Hi all

I have heard there is a machine workshop in Lorca that will re-bore engine cylinders and skim the head

I have tried to find it on Google but no joy

Does anyone have a phone number and/or address

Thank you in advance

Tony