Tree Surgeon

Started by Coogan, November 29, 2012, 16:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coogan

Thank you everyone for your help.  We managed to get John and Ruth and everything that was said about them is completely accurate.  Efficient right from the word "go".  They cut the tree down and some other bushes which were not doing so well and took everything away.  The speed and efficiency of their work is something you don't get a lot of nowadays.  Such a pleasant couple too.  Would certainly recommend them.
If you don't have anything nice to say - take a nap.

PuffTheMagicDragon

We once had a problem with a tree, not on our land, but opposite our house, threatening to fall down. We put in a 'solicitude' at the town hall, a few days later our local policeman came to have a look, agreed it was dangerous, and about a week after that, a team from the town hall came and cut it, and another one down, and we got all the wood.

Puff

felipe

I can highly recommend John and Ruth.

CT

Jardines Yucca next to Bar International, 609 502 709, speak to Angela or Antonio

sandralos

If you contact John and Ruth of Potty Finca Tree Services they will help you, very efficient service and take away all the wood you dont want.   Tel   950163930  or  616855294  thoroughly recommended.

Coogan

I know I have seen something mentioned previously about a tree surgeon but when I put the words in to search it says there is nothing.  Am I doing the search wrong?

Anyhow, does anyone know where I can get a tree surgeon.  I suspect the tree needs chopping down completely but half of it has fallen down in the garden, the trunk having split due to the high winds, but half of it is still standing and I do not know if it can be saved.  Can anyone help please?
If you don't have anything nice to say - take a nap.