Filmon, ISPs and Android.

Started by NormanM, February 13, 2014, 17:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dafydd51

Just done a speed test, town hall internet, getting just over 25 mbps.

Dave

jimbo

Well I have just done a speedtest and it gives 2.63 Mb p/s it should be 6 M/b,that was at 9.20 this morning. we are with albox online. I know that Kevin made a statement earlier in the week that there was problems mainly due to everyone using the internet for tv reception and they were going try to do something to solve this but unfortunately since then complete lack of communication from albox online. Obviously customer service does'nt seem to apply over here, but they all should note that the golden rule of customer service is "keep the customer informed".

bruin

Just done download test and the result was 4978.I use Albox on Line..Its a hopeful sign that things are getting better

Juan Sheet

No mate- you are stuck in a glue like most of us.
Let them all point fingers at each other and in a few weeks - the truth will emerge.

NormanM

As I look around, I see that a lot of folks have been experiencing problems with long buffer times on Filmon.  Now then, what would cause that?  Your ISP or the Filmon site?

If it is the Filmon site OR your ISP - what does that mean for those who have an Android box?  I'd love just to go to Colin or Garry (both of whom, I am reliably informed are doing a fantastic job for their clients) and say "Put me in a dish" but I simply just don't have that type of money!

Any ideas?
From Normam