denounce

Started by kev, September 14, 2020, 16:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev

thank you all problem sorted

kev

Tetley

also be prepared to be counter denounced if the original denoucia is not proven....apparently
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Johnny73

If its a local problem Kev then Amanda in a face to face chat will help you with any details that may bother you as she knows the local situation inside out
CAB are great but in my limited experience face to face with an adviser is best and supports our local small businesses. Just  my opinion of course.
Regards
John.

Karen4

www.citizensadvice.org.es is the best place to go first. They have clear and up to date legal advice about making a denuncia. It's not very complicated at all, very straightforward in fact.
Cl3880

Johnny73

Amanda is local and will give you best advice so that would be first stop for me.

Puff TheMagicDragon

Quote from: byrney on September 14, 2020, 21:13:40 PM
And,when you denounce said person - sod all happens.  Don't bother.

Not necessarily so.
I denounced someone, we went to court and he received a fine.

Puff

kev

johnny
thank you. would you recommend cab over amanda oakley for this sought of thing . also didnt really want to ruin the company but i now need to make a stand.

kev

Johnny73

Kev, if you have a real and provable reason to take a denuncia against an individual or a business then look up the CAB Website and full details on there .
Your name etc will be known to the other party but  in most cases it does work .
Sometimes it is the only way to  and has  been successful in many cases.
Good luck

kev

ok  so not worth doing then.. why is this a thing that they do then ?

byrney

And,when you denounce said person - sod all happens.  Don't bother.

Regular nut 🥜

As far as I know you go down to the police station, say who you want to denounce name and address and what for, give them your id and address which will be on the paperwork that is given to the person you have denounced. And police will serve it on them. Don't shot the messenger this is as far as I am aware.

kev

could someone give me an idea of how to go about this and what it involves.

thanks kev