House insurance

Started by valb, January 17, 2016, 15:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PuffTheMagicDragon

Kevin advise us on what security measures to implement, in order to make our premiums lower still  :shakehands:

Puff

SRS SERVICES

We use Kevin as well.  Great service.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

Nuflow

Linea Directa every time for us.

dianamay

Definitely Kevin Lewis  :thumbsup:

Lynne

I agree, I did all my homework and am pleased that I moved from Santa Lucia to Kevin at Liberty Seguros.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Karen4

We did a LOT of research before choosing an insurer this year. We compared like with like, convenience, cost and recommendations from people with actual experience of making a claim. The best, by a long way, was Kevin Lewis, Liberty Seguros, in Albox. Just past the back door of Mercadona, the little street with the butcher's on the corner.
Cl3880

felipe

Try AJB Insurance.  Came out nearly 100€ cheaper for better cover than Santander.

valb

Any recommendations for house insurance please? We have been with Santa Lucia for the last five years but want to look around. Thank you.